Candacis' Resources

Shadecelebi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
From what was available for me to see, your stuff seems amazing and I would love to put a lot of it into my current game. Really looking forward to seeing the rest when you have time to reupload them ^-^

Edit: Also, would it be okay for me to resize it for MV as long as I only do it for myself? (noticed just after I commented that it was for VX) I would never dream of redistributing it elsewhere, although if you want to I could give you a dropbox link to the resized stuff for you to do as you please with. (will not do anything untill given permission ofcourse)

Last edited:

CoGDork

That's Me!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Any word on whether or not you'll be able to put the autotiles back up? They're still empty photobucket images...

Alanood

Laziest creature ever
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you for all of them. Your work is simply amazing!

Maximan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello. Is this original content? Can i use your tiles outside of RPG Maker games?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Maximan The opening posts states clearly that these are edits of the RTP resources.
Therefore they cannot be used outside of RPGMaker engines. There are no exceptions to that.

lordvalinar

Lord of the Damned
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Agreed with CoGDork's statement/question. My credits page is getting quite long and yet I would also enjoy those autotiles (and a few other resources after that but all seem to be watermarked by photobucket :\

seyfer110

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
There is some Really good stuff in there, too bad a LOT of images got the photobucket watermark on them -.-'
And the OP last logged on the forum on sep 2018...I doubt he'll repost those.

Jyugo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hey! I'm pretty much new to using rpg maker and using resources and I just want to confirm-
are those tiles for Rpg maker mv? sorry if it sounds like a dumb question;-;
edit: oh never mind I saw it was for vx-

Last edited:

Nenen

Untested RPG storyteller
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
A lot of the pictures are now covered with a PhotoBucket watermark. :rswt2:
So I can't use them!

fugahagen

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Whats the deal with this Photobucket stuff? Another thread gone forever.. This is why we use less than legit sites...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In the strangest turn of events, my animations now live in the characters folder, and my character images now live in the pictures folder. It's a complicated world, but weirdly a more resource efficient one. :LZSexcite:
Did you know that we use robotic spy animals to learn about how different species behave in the wild? We're only a step away from robotic spy humans, and then Terminator. :p
Not being able to do a commission/request after all and having to give back the money is so heartbreaking.

Sometimes I'm just way too eager to help people out and suddenly find myself in a very deep hole because I'm not gonna be able to finish it. I really hope I don't come across as unprofessional to these people and in general. =n="
Learning Action Sequences!
ANY FEEDBACK APPRECIATED!

Online Platformer TEST DEMO 0.1 - 4 simple Maps. Just jumping test. (I still have 2 minor problems to fix).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eillajones309