Shadecelebi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
From what was available for me to see, your stuff seems amazing and I would love to put a lot of it into my current game. Really looking forward to seeing the rest when you have time to reupload them ^-^

Edit: Also, would it be okay for me to resize it for MV as long as I only do it for myself? (noticed just after I commented that it was for VX) I would never dream of redistributing it elsewhere, although if you want to I could give you a dropbox link to the resized stuff for you to do as you please with. (will not do anything untill given permission ofcourse)

Last edited:

CoGDork

That's Me!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Any word on whether or not you'll be able to put the autotiles back up? They're still empty photobucket images...

Alanood

Laziest creature ever
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you for all of them. Your work is simply amazing!

Maximan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello. Is this original content? Can i use your tiles outside of RPG Maker games?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Maximan The opening posts states clearly that these are edits of the RTP resources.
Therefore they cannot be used outside of RPGMaker engines. There are no exceptions to that.

lordvalinar

Lord of the Damned
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Agreed with CoGDork's statement/question. My credits page is getting quite long and yet I would also enjoy those autotiles (and a few other resources after that but all seem to be watermarked by photobucket :\

seyfer110

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
There is some Really good stuff in there, too bad a LOT of images got the photobucket watermark on them -.-'
And the OP last logged on the forum on sep 2018...I doubt he'll repost those.

Jyugo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hey! I'm pretty much new to using rpg maker and using resources and I just want to confirm-
are those tiles for Rpg maker mv? sorry if it sounds like a dumb question;-;
edit: oh never mind I saw it was for vx-

Last edited:

Nenen

Untested RPG storyteller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
A lot of the pictures are now covered with a PhotoBucket watermark. :rswt2:
So I can't use them!

fugahagen

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Whats the deal with this Photobucket stuff? Another thread gone forever.. This is why we use less than legit sites...

lordvalinar

Lord of the Damned
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Nothing is gone forever.

I spent several hours going over every link, re-uploading to a different host and re-writing all links. So, it should now work again.

Yay! <3 Thank you :)

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nothing is gone forever.

I spent several hours going over every link, re-uploading to a different host and re-writing all links. So, it should now work again.
Wow - thank you so much! :kaoluv:

Whats the deal with this Photobucket stuff? Another thread gone forever.. This is why we use less than legit sites...

1) To answer your question:
People don't always keep the same website their whole lives and expecting someone to keep track of what links were left where over the years would be a pretty demanding order/request.

2) To share my feelings on your extra comments:
I didn't like the Photobucket overlays either but there was no need to get all mad about it. Besides, many of the pics didn't have the Photobucket overlay so the thread was still very useful. Even for the overlayed pics, it was neat to see someone else's ideas and talent so I never viewed it as a thread gone forever.

As for your claim that we use less than legit sites because of it, I'm guessing many are more careful about the websites they visit (copyright and protecting computer).

I see Candacis moved the files to a different host...WOW...that is super cool! :LZSexcite:

Last edited:

EVXA

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yea but the devs/creators of the RPG MAKER ENGINE, perhaps should in theory go out of their way to mass collect every single resource they can nap up, more so for talent hunting purposes or drive interest for their game maker, naturally a large collection of assets made for or with the default or even totally unique assets made for the game.

They've done a decent job of archiving here & there but not searching out/backing up image files from third party site is the only down side but other than that most of the RPG Community has done a fantastic job of maintaining assets, even if many have been lost to time, however its alot harder to store assets without permission vs the game maker simple stating any & all assets/scripting/other added content placed into the rpg maker engine become fair use for marketing/archival purpose, & why I see it as more of their duty to do these these type of endeavors.

ThePreparator

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yea but the devs/creators of the RPG MAKER ENGINE, perhaps should in theory go out of their way to mass collect every single resource they can nap up, more so for talent hunting purposes or drive interest for their game maker, naturally a large collection of assets made for or with the default or even totally unique assets made for the game.

They've done a decent job of archiving here & there but not searching out/backing up image files from third party site is the only down side but other than that most of the RPG Community has done a fantastic job of maintaining assets, even if many have been lost to time, however its alot harder to store assets without permission vs the game maker simple stating any & all assets/scripting/other added content placed into the rpg maker engine become fair use for marketing/archival purpose, & why I see it as more of their duty to do these these type of endeavors.
Thank you for replying to my question, may I ask you how did you know it was ok to use them in MV, for example did you ask an admin? Regarding your comment, well that would be a waste of time for the devs since the only thing the care about is MONEY , even their engine is quite mediocre, ITS FRANKLY WEAK AND FULL OF PROBLEMS, it so reveals how they rushed it out instead of taking their time and perfecting it, I wish I followed the advice on the internet and bought this only if I wanted to KICK START making an rpg game, Unity would be a gem compared with this only difference is that you'll have to do more wrork.

Community is good sure and there is a lot of free assists but even that they don't take credit for, for its the labor of the great artists in here, and you can even find a lot of free stuff outside the community.

Even saying my opinion I'm afraid I might get blocked from the site XD for they don't take criticism so positively, if not that I don't think it would be a long time before this comment is taken down.

Last edited:

EVXA

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Is it ok to use with MV?

Umm yea it depends & sorry most my post was also referring the the comment above yours.
Her terms of use are pretty clear too, theres no restrictions on which rpg maker engine you can use
for said assets & gives permission for use both personal/commercially, most RTP edit are allowed for all the RPG MAKERS its in the RTP terms of service I do believe, but for commercial use you do need to own the RTP which comes which that editor.

raffle

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The animals are super cute, thanks for these

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The honeymoon period is over with Cyberpunk 2077, It sadly doesnt live up to the hype, pretty graphics arent everything (especially when I cant even do something as simple as changing the radio station over!). Replaying Breath of the wild has reminded me what a good game really looks like, plus that one has good glitches!....
Ami

Maybe...a Drinkable Water Plant or something?
Who would have thought making interesting birds would be so difficult/fun?

Randomly spawning anywhere on map (sometimes even flying), having a chance of landing on a different spot on map when flying. Also chance of flying off screen if spooked/sees the player

I think I got it!
Since I started in this world of make games, It's hard for me to enjoy playing a game. It's like, coding and make it work, sounds like I'm playing and have fun o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsaacRPG