Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses

TIME FANTASY ADDITIONS

Terms of Use: Free for non-commercial. Message me, if you want to use the tiles in a commercial game. Right now it will be free, but I would like to keep track about who is using those tiles. Credits needed. Do not repost my originals without my permission.

I did some benches, too, but since those are edits of the Time Fantasy tiles, I can't share them unfortunately. If you message me and show me a proof of purchase, I can send them to you. If you can't, I can send you a specific time fantasy mapping quest, and if you send me a screenshot back of your time fantasy map, I will send you the benches.

Last part is for a torch which you should place on walls.

Last edited:

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
*Copies resources and scuttles back into the shadows.*

Will there be more in the future?

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I find making those relaxing, so yes, maybe, if I find the time.

You can request tiles, if you need something for your game. I prefer essentials. Meaning something that a lot of others could use as well and that is missing from the base resource pack, e.g. candles.

This is not an invitation to bombard me with huuge lists of request. It really depends if I find the time for it or not.

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for sharing this, great work Candacis!

You'll be receiving a pm with my proof of purchase soon. Also I'll bombard you with requests if I need anything. :p

Selhan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hi Candacis,

Many thanks for these useful additions to this great Ressource Pack.

If I may, if you again find time for creating ressources for Time fantasy, you should keep making this: an equivalent of RTP tile "InsideC" with various inside objects.

Food, drinks and bottles for a tavern, that kind of stuf.

Just in case :)

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
^agreed with the above!  i think basically what would be good to have in this tileset is more detail type of objects...rocks, barrels, crates, etc. especially for indoors.

thanks so much, candacis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Final sprint for me, although a long one. If everything goes well, I'll graduate by the end of the year. Then I'll have to take the Bar classes and exams (4 months), then I'm off to practicing law (as an intern for 6 months, paid of course, then I'll be a full fledged attorney).
I think there is something wrong with my cat. He is acting CATatonic.
Want to find a quick answer? Say the wrong one and SOMEONE will fall all over themselves to correct you.
Back after almost two years! O_O"
It's time to get back to my unfinished character sprite attempt AND JS/plugin making learning! :D
Hey guys how come my new plugin that I programmed so perfectly doesn't work? Oh wait.... I forgot to add it to my game's plugins. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Churlesc