DryTEK

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,

recently I tried out Yanfly's BattleEngineCore, AnimatedSVEnemies. Everything worked fine and without problem untill I tried to make enemy look like one of my NPCs by using <Sideview Battler: filename> command. At that point game crashes with error "Cannon read property "height" of undefined". Is there any fix for it?

Attachments

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Your plugins are in the wrong order. You can find the right order here.

DryTEK

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your plugins are in the wrong order. You can find the right order here.
hmm.. only wrong plugin that was in wrong order was "Battle status window" right? So I put it in the right place, but still doesn't work.

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Open your rpg_core.js file in a text editor. What version does it say on the top?

You can find the rpg_core.js file in the "js" folder of your project.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it might be that your filename is wrong. Windows has a stupid override that let's it ignore capitalization on filenames, but everywhere else that override does not exist - and that includes browserbased engines.

For windows, Kid1 and kid1 are identical filenames - everywhere else that are two different files. and the undefined height could be because it can't load the file correctly, so try the other name.

DryTEK

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Open your rpg_core.js file in a text editor. What version does it say on the top?

You can find the rpg_core.js file in the "js" folder of your project.
Oh thank you <3 I came back to this project after 2 years or so and those files werent updated. Now it's working. Thank you so much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emarald04