Cannot download DLC's after purchase from Degica Shop

Snarkyfork

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi there, I just purchased a large number of items from the shop and I cannot seem to download two of them. They time out after a minute or so and the download fails. I tried contacting the support team but in the past I haven't had much luck receiving a response back from them.

The two files are:

fantasy-heroine-character-pack5.zip
Battle Girl characters Pack 1_MV.zip

I need to know how I can go about getting an alternate download link that will work, thank you.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How large are the downloads? I've never had the issue with DLC before, but I have had the RPG Maker engine downloads themselves time out quite often in the past.

I'd say just keep trying - especially if the download progress is different each time it fails.

Snarkyfork

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I kept trying with the fantasy-heroine-character-pack5 and finally got it to work. I noticed the download time was different each time so I kept spamming it until it finished. That file was 130MB but the Battle Girl characters Pack is about 250MB and it isn't finishing no matter what, I tried for 3 hours last night and got nowhere.

I can't seem to get any response from contacting support, are they generally non-responsive?

Snarkyfork

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Finally got it to download, had to drive into town and use a faster connection.

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Support only works Mon-Fri, so there tends to be a number of tickets to go through on Mon from the weekend. Your question should get a response usually within 1 business day.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I finally got the ships and water to flow like I wanted to~ the canals are a success. Now to loop the animation for the kites. So many kites.
Bendyizzt wrote on staggqueen's profile.
Hello Newcomer...
I haven't make anything new yet, but I'm back addicted to writing some MZ plugins. Man, I wish I have more free time like I did 5 years ago.
Holy cow... work is demanding and I'm back in college. I'm kind of scared of my dad right now after the incident, but at least I don't live with him all the time. Anyway, working on Fandom Scouts and my FNAF character set. The FNAF sprites are actually going to be used in the game... unfortunately the enemy sprites are FNAF World traces, so no sharing those.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noelyumishi