VillainFan42

Fan of Villains
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have many, many plugins enabled, and I'm legitimately worried that a recent update of MV might have caused some severe compatibility issues. Here is the screenshot of the console but I can't figure out what is wrong.TechDiff.PNG

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

A screenshot of your plugin manager would probably be useful.

VillainFan42

Fan of Villains
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Javascript/Plugin Support[/move]
A screenshot of your plugin manager would probably be useful.
Manager1.PNG Manager2.PNG
Sorry, I thought I did post it there, I must've posted it in the wrong one by accident.

Last edited:

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your yanfly plugin order is probably wrong. Take a look at her website for correct plugin order.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
You also have ItemCore twice in your plugin manager.

VillainFan42

Fan of Villains
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You also have ItemCore twice in your plugin manager.
Huh. So I do.

Your yanfly plugin order is probably wrong. Take a look at her website for correct plugin order.
I’ll check, but it hasn’t given me any problems before today. I’m away from my computer right now though, I’ll reply back after I’ve got the chance to fix it.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, it's not twice there. It's once, just in two different images, because there aren't enough plugins to cover entire two pages.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm blind. It is :D

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I’ll check, but it hasn’t given me any problems before today.
The problem with the wrong order is that this will cause almost untraceable errors that will not happen at any time but only after the data they need get mixed up in the wrong way - which may or may not be at game start or near game end.

and keep in mind that you need to delete your savefiles and start new games on playtest title because some of the data from plugins is stored in the savefiles and would create more errors if used with a different set of plugins or plugins in a different order.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
3x item core, 2x element core and totally out of order place, you should really write down what you have and order them better
with a separator plugin (which is OFF) ------------.js and separate, battle, material, etc so you have a nice oversight what
you exacly have to avoid double plugins in your list.

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
As said above, plugin order is important, particularly with so many plugins! :kaoback:

Given the error message, you may want to double-check all your actors have classes assigned in the database. :)

I think only the first plugin of its name in the Plugin Manager will actually be loaded, but removing duplicates is still a good idea, to reduce mistakes. :kaoswt:

VillainFan42

Fan of Villains
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As said above, plugin order is important, particularly with so many plugins! :kaoback:

Given the error message, you may want to double-check all your actors have classes assigned in the database. :)

I think only the first plugin of its name in the Plugin Manager will actually be loaded, but removing duplicates is still a good idea, to reduce mistakes. :kaoswt:
There were two characters who didn't have classes, as I cut them as playable characters but didn't actually delete the characters themselves. It's working now, though I did get rid of all the redundant plugins and fixed the order.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?
Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4kWave