ComfiCouch

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have been having the error message Cannot read property 'isPlaytest' of Null every time the game is launched as playtest and on macOS. It used to run fine, but now it doesn't anymore. Can someone help me?

Thanks,
ComfiCouch

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When you get the error, hit F8 and see if the developer tools come up. If they do, go to the Console tab and post a screenshot.

If that screen doesn't come up, create a new project and playtest and see if you also get the error. If you don't, let us know what plugins you've added.

ComfiCouch

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 11.00.52.png
there is the screenshot. I do not have the error on a new project so here is the list of plugins I use:

- Community Basic
- MadewithMV
- SRD_Fontoption
- SRD_Walkcharbattlers
- SRD_Gameupgrade
- SRD_Creditsplugin
- CGMZ_Core
- CGMZ_ Gameover (it might be the two last ones it started around when those were added, i'll try to remove them, even though it would be nice to keep them...)

EDIT: I just realised some plugins are fore mv, even though it said they were both MV and MZ on the website, sorry for wasting your time…

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EDIT: I just realised some plugins are fore mv, even though it said they were both MV and MZ on the website, sorry for wasting your time…
and you probably mixed up MV and MZ in that answer as well, because MV would be the correct ones for your project and I suspect from the names that you have MZ plugins that are incompatible...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tried something. Little sneak peak of Unity AD.
M42S7Us.gif

It's the little things. Lengthened the time the bar fades in and out to be a bit more comfortable.
3 days until release!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INKYLIKE