[EDIT] Thank you Hyouryuu-Na (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?members/hyouryuu-na.104669/) and Bex (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?members/bex.18432/), i've never been more happy to see colored squares in my whole life. Hello. I've been working with custom tilesets for around two days now and I absolutely cannot get them to work. I'll show you the problems i'm having, first, i'll create a tileset. Spoiler The tileset is just a few randomly colored 48x48 squares, I put them in a 48x48 grid on a canvas the is the same size as the "Dungeon_A2" tileset included with RMMV. Now, i'll export it with no scaling, so the image stays at 768x576, than import it into RMMV using the resource manager. Once it's in I made another tileset in the database and made the image I just exported, named "Example_A2", the ground tileset. Spoiler In that image, you can see me selecting it within the database, the image looks exactly like how I exported it. Now, after making those the ground tiles I selected the new tileset I immediately noticed the preview looks vastly different to the original image. Spoiler And, when I try to place some tiles down on my map.. Spoiler The "Blue" tile appears to be the brown tile and it acts very weirdly, placing a quarter of the brown tile down and sort of auto-tiling them. Spoiler The "Red" tile places a quarter of both green tiles, and does sort of a autotiling thing. I really need help with this. PS, weird file names are a result of laziness.