Can't Change Menu Opacity

thecourier

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am using Yanflys core plugin set to 255 max but it doesn't get rid of the slight opacity, I want it to be completely solid.
Also, I was using the YEP Options Core plugin, which lets you change the color of the menu, which I suspect might have caused the problem because when I uploaded my Windows file into a blank project and it works perfectly.

Does anyone know how to disable it? Turning off the options core does not solve the issue, I assume its a setting in one of the .js files.

edit: can a mod move this to the correct forum? My mistake. :(

Attachments

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If yanfly plugins have an option to set an opacity value for the menu, then you have to put it in the right order to work. See in his site the right order. Unless you are using other plugins that mess with the menu, then it can have an incompatibility issue.
The problem is not in Rpg_windows or rpg_scenes.

when I uploaded my Windows file into a blank project and it works perfectly
So you can assume that not is wrong with your plugin. Try to put this below all Yanfly ones.

thecourier

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If yanfly plugins have an option to set an opacity value for the menu, then you have to put it in the right order to work. See in his site the right order. Unless you are using other plugins that mess with the menu, then it can have an incompatibility issue.

So you can assume that not is wrong with your plugin. Try to put this below all Yanfly ones.

Thanks for the reply! So after rearranging them in the correct order, the problem still persists.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
please show us screenshots of your plugin manager so that we can see what plugins you have installed in what order, there might be others who interfere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Wow, lots of RPG Maker MV stuff on sale on Steam for 50%-75% off. Steam, why you not tell me?!
looking for help on top secret project
The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.
I'm currently playing Ara Fell - I can see why it's had generally good reviews. The exploration aspect is pretty strong and the writing is passable.

The game auto-saves and offers an option to turn back just before each major combat, and immediately brings the player back to the last position saved when there's a TPK. Convenient at the very least.
This is Krizzirk Toeuia Aeslan, I'm picking up transmission. Draftwingeds on, duty on, exhaust ready. 310 Immulicationsers approaching. I'll take the cake and----hold it!!! My Cosvere Radar detected 3001 of them!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thaydoidiachicongty