Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hello,

Thank you for developing such a good software. I like it :D

I have a confused question. I can't enter any “define hotspots” interface in 1080 templete.
VNM steam updated version with several DLCs, Win10, high configuration computer.

For example, I created a new project(scene-based UI example 1080),
then click "database >common event" to edit default message box's "show image map"
or
creat a new "show image map"(will stuck/frozen) on an empty scene,

then I click the"hotspots" of "show image map", then the VNM software will be stuck/frozen... before "define hotspots" windows appeares.

I only have this issue with 1080 templete, all the other templates work well. I googled but didn't find a similar problem.

I would be very grateful if anyone knows how to solve it. Thanks in advanced!

Kentou

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
Hi,

I am not exactly sure what you mean, does it mean you cannot see the OK/Cancel buttons? If that is the case, go Tools > Preferences > Application and uncheck Original Size Preview checkbox.

aliceinsh

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hi,

I am not exactly sure what you mean, does it mean you cannot see the OK/Cancel buttons? If that is the case, go Tools > Preferences > Application and uncheck Original Size Preview checkbox.
Thank you Kentou! Your feedback solved my another coming problem, that's great! My fisrt probelm is solved, I found it's due to my computer itself(two monitors/graphics), now it's ok.

I like your VNM :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hi, there.
I'm Creta Park, as Software engineer and Indie game developer.

Profile : creft.me/cretapark
GitHub : github.com/creta5164
Blog : creta5164.tumblr.com

My stuff

Who shares/sells their scripts/plugins on itch.io? Can I pick your brain?
If you ever need fantasy names and you're bored, make a fictional alphabet. Switch around the letters and see what you get :p
I JUST GOT PROMOTED TO 9TH GRADE BOIS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tanzx