Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Trivel

Glasses
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Lithuanian
Primarily Uses
What exactly do you want to change/remove? The Command window? The Status window? And how do you want to change it?

Kakauetx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Well, see the large chunk of empty menu on the right? I think its just wasting space.

Mr. Trivel

Glasses
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Lithuanian
Primarily Uses
Do you want to remove it?

Do you want to make it smaller and show the player face? Smaller vertically? Horizontally? Both?

Something else?

Kakauetx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Basically, I want to make it so that it only covers the char face, as in, smaller vertically. And maybe put the entire menu on the bottom of the screen instead of the top. I think it would look better that way. Sorry if its too much at a time ^^'

Mr. Trivel

Glasses
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Lithuanian
Primarily Uses
Something like that?

Code:
class Window_MenuStatus  def window_height    Graphics.height/4  endendclass Scene_Menu < Scene_MenuBase  alias :mrts_mrq_sm_create_command_window :create_command_window    def create_status_window    @status_window = Window_MenuStatus.new(@command_window.width, 0)    @status_window.x = (Graphics.width/2) - (@status_window.width/2)    @status_window.y = (Graphics.height/2) - (@status_window.height/2)    @status_window.y -= @command_window.height/2    @command_window.y += @status_window.height/2  end    def create_command_window    @command_window = MrTS_RQM_Window_MenuCommand.new(0, 0)    @command_window.set_handler(:item,      method(:command_item))    @command_window.set_handler(:game_end,  method(:command_game_end))    @command_window.set_handler(:cancel,    method(:return_scene))    @command_window.x = (Graphics.width/2) - (@command_window.width/2)    @command_window.y = (Graphics.height/2) - (@command_window.height/2)  endend#==============================================================================# ** Window_MenuCommand#------------------------------------------------------------------------------#  This command window appears on the menu screen.#==============================================================================class MrTS_RQM_Window_MenuCommand < Window_HorzCommand  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Get Window Width  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def window_width    return 160*2  end    def visible_line_number    1  end    def col_max    return 2  end    def make_command_list    add_main_commands    add_game_end_command  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Add Main Commands to List  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def add_main_commands    add_command(Vocab::item,   :item,   main_commands_enabled)  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Add Formation to Command List  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def add_formation_command    add_command(Vocab::formation, :formation, formation_enabled)  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * For Adding Original Commands  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def add_original_commands  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Add Save to Command List  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def add_save_command    add_command(Vocab::save, :save, save_enabled)  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Add Exit Game to Command List  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def add_game_end_command    add_command(Vocab::game_end, :game_end)  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Get Activation State of Main Commands  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def main_commands_enabled    $game_party.exists  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Get Activation State of Formation  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def formation_enabled    $game_party.members.size >= 2 && !$game_system.formation_disabled  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Get Activation State of Save  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def save_enabled    !$game_system.save_disabled  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Processing When OK Button Is Pressed  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def process_ok    @@last_command_symbol = current_symbol    super  end  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  # * Restore Previous Selection Position  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------  def select_last    select_symbol(@@last_command_symbol)  endend 

Kakauetx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Wow

Should I just copy that to the script page? or add a new one?

Mr. Trivel

Glasses
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Lithuanian
Primarily Uses
Put it below the Yanfly's Menu system

Kakauetx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Yes, thank you!

Btw is it possible to make the party window not appear when selecting an item to use? (going to menu, items, selecting an item and then it "asks" which party member should use that item). It would help a ton if it was directly usable.

EDIT: http://prntscr.com/3yc3yh this is what I mean. I wanted to use an item without this popping out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The Loco-Motion song pre-dates the dance. Meaning the lyrics are kinda misleading. "Everybody's doing a brand new dance now"... No they weren't, you just used peer pressure to trick everyone into going along with it.
Love it when someone confuses "RPG Maker (or script/plugin) has a bug" with "I didn't set it up right and it's not working as I want (or gives an error)"
Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortefying