Starzgaming

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
About 3-ish years ago I bought myself RPG Maker MV. I used my product key on my laptop at the time and then later forgot about it. Now I'm trying to find the email that had the product key but I must have deleted it by mistake a while ago. Is there a way to reissue my product key?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
depends on where you purchased it and how.

if you purchased through steam you don't have a product key and don't need one - fill the field in the support ticket with zeroes and tell them in texxt that you purchased on steam.

if you purchased it on this website, you got it per email - but depending on when it was purchased they might still have the receipt stored. fill out a sale support ticket (using zeroes for SN as said above) and ask for the email to be resend.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am doing the evaluation of the feedback from the students who played my game and the comments are killing me. "it was good, we just did not have any smart trains of thought" xD
My goal this month will be to get back to organizing assets and make a prototype scene with multiple airships hovering or flying over the world map.
Having a hard time getting playtesters for one of my Unity games. No one seems to be interested. :/
I fiddled around a little with a layout for some kind of character cards to accompany the what the MZ RTP is missing so people can see at first glance which characters have which graphics. Just not sure if I really wanna do and maintain that for all the characters xD
card.png
Example is Kasey who is all RTP and some emos by 冷やっこ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucifer821