Starzgaming

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
About 3-ish years ago I bought myself RPG Maker MV. I used my product key on my laptop at the time and then later forgot about it. Now I'm trying to find the email that had the product key but I must have deleted it by mistake a while ago. Is there a way to reissue my product key?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
depends on where you purchased it and how.

if you purchased through steam you don't have a product key and don't need one - fill the field in the support ticket with zeroes and tell them in texxt that you purchased on steam.

if you purchased it on this website, you got it per email - but depending on when it was purchased they might still have the receipt stored. fill out a sale support ticket (using zeroes for SN as said above) and ask for the email to be resend.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Now that I have linklists on large trees and cars, is there any theme that would interest you?
Debugging multiplayer issues... I'm having fun, right?
yay_streaming.jpg

For just starting streaming on the 10th... Definitely not the worst. :LZScheeze:

Granted I need 333.34 hours a month on average to achieve money. So I don't really expect that, but it sure has helped my game dev go much faster.
Proud on how this map turned out.

FnmhDLIXgAAOvIC
I just finally fixed a huge problem that wouldn’t let my game load and would crash it.. I thought that I was gonna have to trash the project and start over lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maple-Senpai