NeonLight

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch/English
i have been searching for the Foreground.js and i really cant find it. please help

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
If you have MV on Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RPG Maker MV\dlc\KadokawaPlugins

If you don't have it on Steam, the download should be in the email.

NeonLight

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch/English
If you have MV on Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RPG Maker MV\dlc\KadokawaPlugins

If you don't have it on Steam, the download should be in the email.

i don't have an email ._. i really need the foreground.js but there is no download i can find

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
i don't have an email ._. i really need the foreground.js but there is no download i can find

Where did you download MV from?

It should be there.

I think it's in the Client Are or something.

NeonLight

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch/English
Where did you download MV from?

It should be there.

I think it's in the Client Are or something.

seems that a lot of my emails got wiped (i got hacked not to long ago) so i cant get the foreground.js :/

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So before I inevitably start a new project to reorganize myself (I will make sure to save important info dw), I will make an external list of what I want in the final database.
Although a lot of things are still not finished, I can't delay the early access date.
It's her birthday. :kaojoy:
Have you ever been truly comfortable? This weekend I experienced it for the first time in my 33 years on this planet. Try to get comfy, friends.
Every once in a while I check to see if my planned game titles are taken or trademarked. Still okay. I plan to take my time for the sake of quality, but at the same time it feels like a race against some hidden dev out there who also plans to publish or register the same title.
Who else here likes frogs? I sure do like them squishy beings! :rwink:

froggy.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jouleup