Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi!
I'm looking for a script for Escalia. I know it exists as I've seen it before, but I just can't remember who wrote it. Basically, if the player was near a tile with an event on it (say 3-4 tiles away) a pop-up would show with an exclamation mark, showing that there was something close by. I wanted to use it to show the player that there's secret loot nearby. Anyone knows who wrote a script like this?

MeowFace

Meow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Meowish
Primarily Uses
Something like this?

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well that'd be awesome if my event was an enemy. Sadly it's not an enemy, it's a hidden treasure so it's static.

MeowFace

Meow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Meowish
Primarily Uses
Well that'd be awesome if my event was an enemy. Sadly it's not an enemy, it's a hidden treasure so it's static.
You can still set it static and non-moving.

Then set the transparency to full + range to 1 or 2 and the treasure should show up with the "!" mark on the character head when in range.

Last edited by a moderator:

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
You can still set it static and non-moving.

Then set the transparency to full + range to 1 or 2 and the treasure should show up with the "!" mark on the character head when in range.
Alright I'll test it tomorrow.
Any chance it might conflict with Rokan Symbol Encounter?

MeowFace

Meow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Meowish
Primarily Uses
the script should by default ignore events without the name tag.

if you find them conflicting, try place the script below/above one another and test it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sasakureman