JtheDuelist

Your Friendly Nieghborhood Stygian Zinogre
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@King Vectra I advise you to please avoid any/all of Soulpour's plugins- he got banned from here because most of his plugins he was caught plagiarizing them from Moghunter to claim as his own work.

Lord Vectra

Master Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@JtheDuelist Oh, didn't know. Guess that makes my decision for "what program to use" very easy XD

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@King Vectra Yeah, anything involving Soulpour is both a sensitive and somewhat enigmatic topic here in the RM community, a fact I learned rather quickly in my short 3 or 4 month time here.

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well, if he plagiarized Moghunter on a lot of his scripts, it's not too far-fetched to say that even the scripts he didn't plagiarize are possibly inspired by Moghunters, so I'd suggest heading on over to Moghunter's site to see if there's anything similar. If not, try to find the next best thing.

JtheDuelist

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Well, if he plagiarized Moghunter on a lot of his scripts, it's not too far-fetched to say that even the scripts he didn't plagiarize are possibly inspired by Moghunters, so I'd suggest heading on over to Moghunter's site to see if there's anything similar. If not, try to find the next best thing.
And this is why 99% of my plugins come from Yanfly and Moghunter.

Deletrius

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yep, I have one
Primarily Uses
Other
@King Vectra I advise you to please avoid any/all of Soulpour's plugins- he got banned from here because most of his plugins he was caught plagiarizing them from Moghunter to claim as his own work.

Outch. I planned on using this plugin extensively.

Looking through Moghunters stuff ...

https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-battle-hud/
https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-battle-hud/
The "Classic II" template and the Animated Faces thing should probably work to achieve the same thing. I guess that is were Soulpour directed his long fingers in the first place.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE LONG WALKS IN THE IN THE SHADOWS AND THE SMELL OF DECAY. SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL. REMEMBER TO TREAT HIM GOOD ON THE FIRST DATE!
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfoxhahanes