Can't get Hudells Orange Time System to work

Jaitzche

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
For the life of me I can't get this figured out. I have Event Manager, Time System, Variables, Hud, Hudline, Clock, and Day and Night (in that order).

So far the only thing I've been able to do is make the (blank) Hud show up. I have absolutely no idea where to go from here. Do I need to activate a switch? Am I missing a plug in? Have one too many?

Really, the only thing I want is a clock and the day/night cycle, and an ability to trigger events at certain times. I seem fine figuring out the rest of the mechanics but there's something about this one that's going straight over my head. I scoured the download page and it's comments but I wasn't able to find anything that helped (or that I could follow), and it seems anyone else asking for a tutorial or how to set up has been ignored the last few months.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have no idea why some of the program "splash screen" always on top. E.g, RMMZ loading screen stuck on the top blocking anything I want to do until it fully loaded. What is even the purpose?
One of the secret places in the game.
Had a dream last night that I died -- what a way to start the weekend! :'D
For some reasons, my signature was replaced by god-knows-what, written in French. Had to re-replace it with my signature Nazeem-ish quote; not gonna remake my signature any time soon.
2021? I still wonder if people still doing MV than MZ more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vituvitu