Can't get Yanfly Item Synthesis to allow change quanitity.

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by BrianTheImpaler, Jun 12, 2019.

1. BrianTheImpaler

BrianTheImpaler Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I was messing around with the js file for the plugin to add a switch being turned on when in the synthesis menu but reverted back to the original file when my plan failed but now I cant select the quantity for anything I synthesize. All the buttons to adjust quantity appear as normal but they only work in appearance and not function. When I first got the plugin it worked just fine.

2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    1) delete your plugin file and redownload it from yanfly, then install the new download instead of the old file.
    IMPORTANT: re-install in the plugin manage, not just replace the file
    2) delete all savefiles and start a new game for the next test
    part of plugins is stored in the savefiles, so if you still have data from the damaged version in the savefiles that will override any repairs you did.
    3) make sure all your yanfly plugins are exactly in the order given on his website
    having the plugins in the wrong order is known to cause strange effects on the game.

3. BrianTheImpaler

BrianTheImpaler Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Tried the fix as instructed and nothing has changed, still can't select quantity.

4. QuikInk

QuikInk Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I actually want to remove the option to change quantity (I only want you to be able to make 1 of each item).
    How did you manage to do this?