Davox

Archimage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I used the icon generator once to transform my icons from the default rmmv to rmvxa and i succeeded, however i tried to updated it once again, and i save the icon sheet, but it won't load, i already deleted the old sheet in output and export the new one, but it appears as if nothing has changed.

Please, i really need help. :kaoeh:

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
Have you tried closing and reopening MV first? That seems to work for me in cases of resources not updating right away.

Davox

Archimage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you tried closing and reopening MV first? That seems to work for me in cases of resources not updating right away.
I already did and it doesn't work :kaodes:
i don't have idea why this happen

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Where are you saving it, what file name are you saving it as? Check the graphics\system folder in your project and make sure you have the correct image in a file with all letters in the correct case, and with only one extension and not .png.png - I have seen both happen. Make sure you're putting it into the correct project, too.

Davox

Archimage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Where are you saving it, what file name are you saving it as? Check the graphics\system folder in your project and make sure you have the correct image in a file with all letters in the correct case, and with only one extension and not .png.png - I have seen both happen. Make sure you're putting it into the correct project, too.
Yeah....... i wasnt replacing the iconset in the img/system :rswt my bad, but thanks for mentioning the folder lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valgous