Can't login to this site.

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Tharuu, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tharuu

Tharuu Villager Member

First Language:
    Danish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Yeah i know it sounds stupid, since i posted this from my account. But i am only able to be logged in by opening a conversation page from my web history. I can not log in the normal way. Which means i can't buy anything. When i try to log in it says "Invalid Email or Password. When i try to reset the password, it says "Email not found, Domain not found". But i am writing the same email that i am getting notifications on from this site. Can it be because it's an @hotmail ? I tried to contact support, but to send it, they ask for a product key. I figured i have to use my rpg maker product key, but since i bought it on Steam, i don't have such a key.. I think.. Can anyone help?

2. DivideByZero

DivideByZero Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
  3. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    THIS site is the forum. The site where you buy stuff is the web store. They are not the same site, and you may not be registered on both. If you ARE registered on both, your email address and password may not be the same.

Have you bought anything through the web store in the past? If not, it may just be that you don't have an account there and need to register a new one.

If you HAVE bought something through the store, fill in a support ticket and put all zeros for the product key.

4. Tharuu

Tharuu Villager Member

First Language:
    Danish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Oh.. Thank you for the help.. I guess i was fooled by the fact that it all looks like one site..

5. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    There were (are?) plans to integrate it, but I don't believe it's happened yet.

6. Tharuu

Tharuu Villager Member

First Language:
    Danish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I see.. Thanks again :) This was driving me crazy, so it's much appreciated.

7. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    Tech Support is for when the engine doesn't work like it should. Since your issue was with the site, I've moved this to Site Feedback.

If your query has been solved, please report your post and we'll close this thread.

Please do not post a single emoticon like this is the future, as we consider it spam. See rule number 4.

Edit:

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.