Can't play test my game

MrGameDev

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Everytime I try to play test my game that I made it always shows up saying Failed to create process I don't know if it is because I screwed with the files of my game or I deleted an important file. Please help.

Super121830

Play-fighter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Probably the Game.exe file is missing, if that is the problem, open you file browser and go to the folder you installed the RTP. There is a Game.exe file that you can copy and paste into the project folder.

If you renamed the Game.exe or Project file, rename them back to "Game".

Let me know if that solved your problem. :)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Which maker are you using? There are several possible causes, and some of them only happen with MV - but in all cases, this could be because an antivirus or anti-malware program deleted or blocked the game.exe

KingFerretDino

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I had this issue at one point, I had renamed the game.exe

I changed it back and it's fine noe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.
Finding it amusing that people are posting support questions in new threads for an engine that isn't even released yet. Touch and Archeia are the only ones authorised to say anything, and there's only one active thread where they'll be answering questions.
I think my goal for MZ ... is to actually release a game and not have twenty technical demos and debugging projects. Let's see if I can manage that. ;o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annajones