nephlm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Everyone,

I am encountering a frustrating issue and I'm not sure if I am missing something. I recently deployed a demo version of my game. The deployment itself went fine, but I noticed a few bugs so I went back to RPGMV project file to make the corrections. When I tried to playtest my corrections it for some reason only playtested the old version of my game and not the new version that I made edits to? Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it? I have also noticed that since deploying my game there are now new folders including a "www" folder which has files for all the old versions of my game.

I would really appreciate help with this.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You deployed into your project folder. You should ALWAYS deploy into a completely separate folder.

Create a new project and copy the package.json file from that folder into your existing project. And delete the www folder.

nephlm

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That fixed everything! Thanks Shaz! I will not make that mistake again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello I buyed RPG Maker VX Ace a long ago and I want to use it again but in the meantime I changed my pc but I lost the paper with my product key on so I can't use RPG maker again... someone can help me please ? or there is no hopes ?:'( ( I have a bad english I'm sorry )
I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.
We start in 5 minutes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niko44