Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Lately I've been encountering what I think is a bug. I can't reply to some profile posts, and there doesn't seem to be a reason for it; these posts are asking questions and wanting a reply. I haven't had a chance to double check, but so far it seems that it's the most current post that I'm locked out of, and I can reply to the others.

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just tried to rely to sloths are ok, but can't. It might be because they have it set to only allowing followers, or those they follow, post on their profile?

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yeah, if someone sets it to followers only you can't post to them, though mods can, so we don't ever see those cases for that reason.

FleshToDust

I make youtube videos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh you're no longer a mod. I guess that's why. You'd of never experienced those situations before.
Don't know why people private their accounts like that but can't stop em.

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Some people just aren't aware about the permission setting.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ah, I knew about the setting, but since they were asking questions I didn't think they'd locked it. I guess it makes sense that it was an accidental lock. I'm reeeeeeally not used to being a normal member yet.

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've only just noticed you're no longer a mod. xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:
spending a week trying to figure out what was wrong with my font has me DED
504 threads to go upon the time of this post until the forum reaches 100k threads. Thread Dead Redemption. Thready Van Halen. Thread Zeppelin. Doesn't have to be a band or a game
Random thought: Looks like putting in effort in learning a language is like a taboo for most people. :kaoswt2:
Not sure about RPG Maker MZ ; We see a lot of things, but they could have enhanced a lot of things in MV first... We're at the era of updates nowadays, not new products over and over and over :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaylaO