Naveed

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Recently, I can't seem to be able to save or load my game files. It plays a buzzer sound and the console gives the following error:

Untitled.png

Any idea what's causing the issue and how to fix it?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to JS Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Are you trying to load a game that was started before you added any plugins? That could cause issues.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please check if the saving works in a new game or if you can save i a new project

- if you can save in the project with a new game, then one of your recently added plugins was incompatible to older savefiles. Youll have to use the new savefiles in this case.

- if you can save in a new project, then one of your recently added plugins broke the save function. Start bughunting.

- if you can save in neither case, then most probably there is either a cache problem or a setting problem in the browser used for playing (even the standalone programs are browsers wrapped around the HTML/JS). The game engine uses a secure browserspace for saving, and that could either have been blocked or disabled by security settings of the browser.

Naveed

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks like I found the problem. The problem was with Bobstah's Sockets EX plugin, and updating the plugin to the latest version has fixed the issue.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's been half a month and I didn't give signs of life, not even in my website.

I've been studying about my project and I discovered something that I definitely think it will be better.

On the other hand, I still have to learn how to use it properly so I need time.
This catgirl name is Elyune.
Her hobby is cooking and eating sweets. She's also an alchemist.

Cat_girl.jpg
catgirl-1.jpg
Raptor Revolt Demo 4_10_2021 3_12_09 PM.png

Latest custom tileset work for RAPTOR REVOLT in this beach scene set in the acheroraptor capital in Ridge City, Hell Creek.
unknown.png

I figured it was about time to update the battle sprite for one of my characters. The old one was the first time I ever drew a battle sprite, and filled with lines that shouldn't be there. So far, the new one is cleaner.
EQAQeW8.png

This was supposed to become her neutral talking stance, but now i just feel like she looks a little puzzled :D
I'm also open for any name suggestions, as i seriously suck at those. In my notes everything is just THE CITY or THAT GUY and THIS PRIESTESS or whatever :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
exucav