Not open for further replies.

EtphTheElephant

Advanced Elephant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So, you know how you usually put store owners behind of some sort of table and the characters go up to the table to speak to them?

Whenever I try to do that and speak to the owner nothing happens. I have to remove the table and then my character can speak to the owner. As if the tiling didn't let the event go through. Any ideas on what causes this or how to fix it? Sorry for the bold font, posting on phone and it's acting weird.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you using the High Fantasy tiles?

Counters work for ONE tile. If your counter is more than one tile wide, it won't work. In that case, put an event on the counter, on the player's side, and have your dialogue in that instead of on the shopkeeper's event.

If you're NOT using the HF tiles and your table IS only a tile wide, make sure it's got the counter flag set in the database.

EtphTheElephant

Advanced Elephant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You're a lifesaver Shaz! I'm currently using the DS tiles. Thanks a ton, this can be closed now :D

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD
Sometimes you may feel helpless and defeated. But everyone loses from time to time. It's okay to be tired. Take a breather. Have a good cry if you need to. You gotta take breaks from your workout, or you'll collapse before you can get stronger.
So, my roommates wrote a news article in English, translated it into Bengali with google translate and now I'm helping them fix the monstrosity which was the result. Making English the medium of education is fine... but not to an extent that we forget how to write properly in our own language :")
Stream will be live shortly with some more Minecraft spriting! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tuduru