Zalerinian

Jack of all Errors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Did you put in window class names in the parameters? If not it defaults to only let you move the title command window. Keep in mind that these are case sensitive, so make sure you spell them exactly correct. 

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@kovak, please give a link to the site where the plugin is from and remove the file from your post

It is against our rules to allow reposts of scripts unless that is needed to see changes done there, and that rule is there for a lot of rerasons - including that the original sites usually contain better descriptions of the plugin, possible bugfixes and so on.

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Original sites... the original site is this awesome website I know! It's called RMW! xD

Here is the plugin page I believe! 

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
****, i acctually posted the wrong plugin.
@Andar It's in japanese and i had to translate it, w.e you asked for the original source.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@kovak: I wondered, because the wrongly posted js did seem simple ;-)

But my original request still stands - can you give the link to its original site instead of the direct download? Websites can be send through google translate, and there are several people here who understand japanese.

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it's done....not easy to do it and chase after my cat at the same time :<

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I suggest you send that webadress through google translate to see yourself (as I doubt you could read the german result I got).

Basically that plugin has two modes - designer ON and OFF.

When the designer is on, then you can somehow drag'n drop the windows positions and sizes, and the changes you enter will be stored but only become effective if you restart with designer = off.

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
but that's the problem, i'm having trouble to understand how i drag n drop and resize.

cekobico

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
I'm not the best when it come to Japanese, so my translation might be wrong/incomplete. 

But as far as I know: 

> Plugin Manager settings

デザインモード allows you to activate the 'developer/designer' mode. If it's set to ON, you can move windows around by dragging them around with your Mouse cursor

Once you're done changing positions, this should be set to off, so your players won't be able to do the same thing. 

自動保存 is the Autosave button. Which means any changes you made during Designer Mode, is immediately applied. If it's set to OFF, you can save it manually by pressing Ctrl+S...I believe. 

I haven't really messed around with モバイル版作成 and モバイル偽装, but it seems to create an alternative settings and emulate the screen for Mobile version...? I don't plan on releasing a mobile game, so I didn't really try to understand what do they do. I believe it changed the User Agent of the HTML5 wrapper to Mobile...?

ウィンドウ透過 seems to allow transparency activating when 2 windows are overlapped to each other.

グリッドサイズ is the size of 'grid' that appears. If it's set to 0, then it will use MV default grid, aka 48x48. 

Likewise, パディング(Padding), フォントサイズ(Font Size), 行の高さ(Line Height), 背景透明度(Window Transparency) will use MV default, unless you want to put some numbers on it for the plugin to apply. 

While you're at Design Mode, Number Keys can be used to manipulate it further: 

Pressing 1, while your cursor is hovering at a window will pop-up a dialog box that ask you to input new width of that window. Likewise, pressing 2 for inputting new height, 3 for margin(padding?), 4 for font size, 5 for line height, 6 for window transparency, 7 for max visible rows, 8 for case where you want to replace the window with an actual image filename (not sure where the image file should be put, coz she didn't specify it. Probably Pictures folder).

All changes you made will be saved to data/ContainerProperties.json and data/ContainerPropertiesMobile.json (I think this is what she meant by mobile version). 

In addition, all the number keys function doesn't seem to work with YEP :(  but the drag-and-drop feature does.

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Drag and drop is enough for me when it comes to Yanfly...for now :v

Thx @cekobico

I'm starting to think that i have a plugin that's overwriting this one, it seems that it's not working at all.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Any such plugin can only change the windows of the default engine - if you have plugins that replace the default scenes, then those replacements will override anything you do with this plugin.

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It explains a lot, w.e cekobico was able to move custom windows using this plugin and it confuses me a lot

For some reason it's not generating the ContainerProperties.json

Seems that using it with default stuff allows you to make it work, still struglin to save the changes though

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sometimes it can seem that a plugin is not working at all (not installed) if you haven't given it the proper name.  It looks like that should be saved as GraphicalDesignMode.js - did you give it a different name perhaps?  I think it needs to be exactly that - correct case and all.

Did you translate the script?  Maybe check to see that the translations are consistent all the way through (using one word in the header @param line then something slightly different when retrieving the parameter will cause the parameter retrieval to fail, so the plugin won't work as intended)

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The translation was an issue and changing the default parameters made it not work.
I needed to use the auto-save feature to save changes and now i'm sure yanfly windows are demons from the 7 hells.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You haven't answered any of my questions, and what does Yanfly's stuff have to do with anything?

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My english is dropping, sry. Too much portuguese **** going on.

No, didn't changed the name of the plugin, and i've noticed that when active it opens the console by itself.

When i translated it i've changed stuff by accident.

When i tried to move the windows that uses yanfly plugins i got a stupid bug where some of the windows would take over the damn screen when moved to a higher position. or would keep changing from a window to another non-stop when trying to move. You can't resize them either and that's fricking sad too...

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I suggest you disable some plugins and work on one issue at a time.  Once you've got one sorted, move on to the next one :)

You probably should go back to the original translation and start over, making sure you do same-translations throughout.  Search/replace might be better than translating line by line.

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I actually translated everything that was in japanese, but it doesn't mean that the definitions that i got was right for Rpg Maker...i was dumb enough to translate part of the code itself.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What I mean is, the comments section has parameter names, and in the code, those same parameter names are used to retrieve the values.  If you didn't use exactly the same translation in both places, the parameter can't be picked up.  It's not WHAT you translate them to - it's that you translate it to exactly the same thing every time it occurs.

At this point, you probably should repost your changed code.  Andar asked you to remove it because he didn't realize you had made changes, and it may be your changes that are making it not work.  Just use the spoiler and the code button to make sure it's formatted correctly.  Also can you confirm what filename you saved it as in your js/plugins folder?

Specifically, these lines of your translation are important (24-68 and 337-346) so if you can post just those, it'll be a good place to start:

Code:
 * @param デザインモード
 * @desc デザインモードでゲームを起動します。(ON/OFF)
 * モード中はドラッグ&ドロップで位置を調整できます。
 * @default ON
 * @param 自動保存
 * @desc 位置を変更したときに自動で変更を保存します。(ON/OFF)
 * 通常は、Ctrl+Sで保存します。
 * @default OFF
 * @param モバイル版作成
 * @desc モバイル版のウィンドウ配置を別に作成します。(ON/OFF)
 * モバイル偽装と併用してください。
 * @default ON
 * @param モバイル偽装
 * @desc モバイル実行を偽装します。(ON/OFF)
 * モバイル版のウィンドウ作成やテスト時にONにしてください。
 * @default OFF
 * @param ウィンドウ透過
 * @desc ウィンドウが重なったときに透過表示します。(ON/OFF)
 * 他のプラグインで同様機能を実現している場合はOFF。
 * @default OFF
 * @param グリッドサイズ
 * @desc ウィンドウ調整中に指定サイズでグリッドを表示します。
 * 0を指定すると非表示になります。
 * @default 48
 * @param パディング
 * @desc ウィンドウ余白のデフォルト値です。入力した場合、適用されます。デフォルト:18
 * @default
 * @param フォントサイズ
 * @desc ウィンドウフォントサイズのデフォルト値です。入力した場合、適用されます。デフォルト:28
 * @default
 * @param 行の高さ
 * @desc ウィンドウの行高のデフォルト値です。入力した場合、適用されます。デフォルト:36
 * @default
 * @param 背景透明度
 * @desc ウィンドウの背景透明度デフォルト値です。入力した場合、適用されます。デフォルト:192
 * @default

var paramDesignMode      = getParamBoolean(['DesignMode', 'デザインモード']);
    var paramThroughWindow   = getParamBoolean(['ThroughWindow', 'ウィンドウ透過']);
    var paramAutoSave        = getParamBoolean(['AutoSave', '自動保存']);
    var paramGridSize        = getParamNumber(['GridSize', 'グリッドサイズ'], 0) || 0;
    var paramPadding         = getParamNumber(['Padding', 'パディング']);
    var paramFontSize        = getParamNumber(['FontSize', 'フォントサイズ']);
    var paramLineHeight      = getParamNumber(['LineHeight', '行の高さ']);
    var paramBackOpacity     = getParamNumber(['LineHeight', '背景透明度']);
    var paramMobileMake      = getParamBoolean(['MobileMake', 'モバイル版作成']);
    var paramFakeMobile      = getParamBoolean(['FakeMobile', 'モバイル偽装']);

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's Saturday already. Last Saturday felt just like yesterday. o_o
I really need to stop adding more levels to this thing already...
My computer is now on the dead list. Parts and Services stopped two days ago for this type.
someone help my thread has been silent since the initial post I just wanna make a goddamn game
People3_6 and People3_7 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OYeh