Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
I own the software through Steam and I don't have any options to update the game past v1.3.3. v1.4.4 has been out for a while now and I never have been given the option the update the counterscript, either through Steam or the software itself.

Is there any other mean of updating the software?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
when you go to the command to update the corescript in the MZ editor, there should be a selection of versions to which you can update.
how many versions are listed there, and what is the highest and the lowest number?

By default the list should go from 1.0.0 to 1.4.4, which are the listed versions for you?

BenSD

Could be anybody
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Screenshot (321).png

Screenshot (322).png

It sounds like you're maybe looking for an update through Steam; try looking in the editor itself and see if that does what you need. Good luck!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_6_28_2022_3_2_40.png

There's 7 main areas in the game that are all connected. This train get's you from an underground lab to the center of someone's subconscious. inside the train you can talk to some of the passengers. but going to the top of it, there's battles.
Speedrunning all character portraits just so they all have the same quality. Not sure if this was a good idea, but now I'm almost done.
We now have a gameplay video!
DrBuni wrote on Akiritas's profile.
That is a cute Link picture, reminds me of the Samurai Jack artstyle.
I had an idea on how to get my encounters to leash after chasing the player for a little bit. After going down the Javascript rabbit hole, I realized I could do it in a regular movement route. Derp!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rybaspi