freespiritz

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k
So I made my own custom tilesets and I can't get them to work. They are 256 color, 8 bit, PNG, and the right dimensions. I'm able to import them just fine but when I go to select the imported tileset in the Map Properties they are not there for me to click on. I put screen shots to help explain what I'm talking about. Test is the one I can't get to work. I also tried making the tileset into BMP as well. I also tried to change the import format to XYZ as well with no avail. Any help would be appreciated. Screenshot 2021-10-27 124959.pngScreenshot 2021-10-27 125028.png

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello welcome! :LZSwink: :thumbsup-right:
This list in the map configuration is not a file list.
The tilesets need to be configured, for example where will the lock be set?
Answer: In the database. :biggrin:

Then go to the database and create a new tileset and select the image.

I advise you to read the rm2k3 manual. :rock-left::mrsatan::rock-right:
Good luck

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1638170340913.png
Crossover Inn is getting very crowded, and I love it
Climbing to the top #mapping
1638160732198.png
I've started the first steps of the final few maps that I need to make for B:ms. I haven't been able to say that in a really, really long time. It'd probably be a good idea to blog about this or something.
Question for the Mods: What am I supposed to do when I can't make a synopsis 350 words long? (for project recruitment thread) @Shaz @mlogan
The game is meant to be more on the simple side in order to be achievable so I'm a bit stuck...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsmatmoney