Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, here's my issue. Sometimes I get the message:

RPG Maker Forums - Error

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

But there's never an explanation of why. Most recently, I was trying to access Juliastorybored's art resource thread. She supposed that I couldn't see it because you need 30+ posts. I have 100+ posts. I've only created 5 new threads, though, is this what is meant?

It's particularly frustrating that there doesn't seem to be any information explaining these access rules in the forum help, or in the resource workshops board.

1) Can anyone clarify my situation, and
2) can we get that information put in the site somewhere? (Or make its location more obvious.)

Thank you!

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You need to be a veteran to access classifieds. It's mentioned on the front page.

claasife.png

For some reason the forum software doesn't upgrade certain users to becoming a veteran even though they've hit 30+ messages. (Under your username it's still just classifying you as a 'member.') You need to contact a mod and let them know what's happening so they can fix it for you :kaoluv:

Last edited:

Eraine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I get that message too sometimes. I just hit 'back' on the browser and try to access the page again and usually get to the page just fine.
Did you try that to access the page another time?

Llareian

Jack of All Trades, Master of None
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you @Rhino ! Since there was no indication which forum it was on, I was looking in the wrong place.

@Eraine yes, unfortunately that was not the issue here.

bkavoo

Freelance Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
VNM
How do I become a Veteran?

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
All right... I now can't see my Following and Follower list and as such, I now have also have a NEW reason to not being alerted when they post a status. :X

Is it just me or some way to shake off some socializing features?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Marquise*
Please make a new post explaining your problem because it is obviously something different than the group restrictions (you're already veteran).

Also make sure that your browser cache and cookies from this site are cleared, that is the usual cause for such data problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip?
Some random sketch-letons.

I have a strong urge to make a tutorial video of all the random things I've learned since starting on my game. little helpful tips and stuff that may help people.
Do you guys think it's better to have all members in your team from the beginning (then you can pick who battles) or you gain team members as the story goes?
PL: Patch polonizujący do RPG Makera 2003 prawie gotowy! Mamy przetłumaczoną bazę danych (projekt), polskie fonty, wiadomości walki i jakieś 90% edytora.
Do przetłumacznia pozostało te 10% edytora i plik pomocy. Niedługo więcej informacji!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerilate