Ryubix

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,

I have a problem about a capacity (and maybe other attacks and/or capacities in further development), because I don't know how to make it work.

So, in my project (who is a crossover between multiple RPG or visual novel franchises), I have a common capacity to all Danganronpa characters, named I will not give up!

First, let me explain the origin of the capacity to understand what I'm trying to recreate:
In the Danganronpa series, when you life bar goes empty, you lose with Monokuma laughing at you. And you have the chooce to retry or not. If you say yes, you character (Makoto Naegi, Hajime Hinata, Kaede Akamatsu or Shuichi Saihara) will say:
I will not give up! and then all your life bar refill to the maximum.

In my fangame, this would be a capacity only learnable to the characters who have the Student class, a class only given to Danganronpa characters. The important points about this are:
-The fact this capacity is a special type (this point is already done so no need to explain to me this point)
-I tried to search a way so it could be used:
-when your health is under a particular percentage, like 10%.
-but also make it work only 1 time per battle, if sich mechanic does exist.
-The main goal is still to make the life of the character goes to 100% again (and I think I have done this part).

If someone have the s

olution to my problem, thank you people and have a great day. :)
Capacité.PNG

Harosata

Dramatic Lightning's BFF
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So essentially, making a troop page to see if Character X has less than 10% HP, you recover that character's health, either as once in a battle or a turn-check with a switch to prevent further checks, and turning off a switch after the battle ends.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A side story is almost getting into the next stage. Almost everything in this game has real-life references.
unfinishedbuildingwip1.jpg
Everyday life is full of absurdity. This is just a reflection.
TFW you discover how the script batching works in VNMaker... after you've had the program for almost 3 years.
hAx6iQ3.gif

Writes that the characters have to climb a mountain.

Realized that I have to draw six sets of models where characters are climbing.

At least I know how to draw something. :)
I'm currently scratching my head on how to design plains. What do I even put in plains? Some trees (but not too many or it turns into a forest)? Grass? A few bushes? That's a bit dull.
I'm looking for tutorials but Google didn't seem to find much (or maybe I have the wrong keywords). I don't know how to map plains and I don't know how to learn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Belphegor