Discussion in 'JS Plugin Releases (RMMV)' started by DreamX, Mar 1, 2016.
This is Marvelous! It's sleeping time over here, but I will let you know if it's perfect first thing in the morning!
Many thanks DreamX!
It working fine @DreamX! Even below of YEP_BattleCore. I don't think there's any problem with Capture plugin right now in terms of functionality!
I just found there's no animation for capture success. The "Capture Success Animation" parameter is actually for catching process,
as it also play before Fail Capture. I like that alot! Yet I'm wonderin' can you add another parameter so I can play an animation if the capture was success?
My fault! Just found that I didn't set animation for item! Perfect as always!
Hmm...can you try the latest version and see if that resolves the issue?
Hey @DreamX just to let you know I've edit my last post instantly after your post to tell you the animation issue was happen under my fault. (Everyone hate post spam XD)
But for some reason the <no tag enemy> collapse crash was happening again with 1.4e update. Sorry man for hassling over the time. Here you go the console log and my plugin arrangement.
P.S: I've opened up a portrait workshop, so let me know if you're interested in making one for your game, or any free resource for your website! You know I won't say no to you XD
P.S2: I actually updated the BattleCore to latest v1.33, but it shown v1.28 here still.
No problem and thank you. The latest version should work correctly now - enemies without the tag will work normally.
No Thank You! It's fixed and running well now!
I just upload a video demonstrate "HotDog's" Capture System on the game post. Feel free to see it here! It's under the "Limb system and Capture system Demo"!
Again, many thanks for the script! It plays HUGE, major part in my game!
v1.5 - Added parameter to decide whether to add captured enemies in battle or after battle. Right now, if that parameter is false, captured enemies will be added right before scene returns to the map, after the battle. Will change timing in an update later so you don't see the captured enemies a split second before the return to the map.
This change is legit! Thank you for constant update!
I've updated the plugin with the following notetags:
Put <capturedSwitch:x> with x as the switch id as an enemy notetag to set the
switch to true when the enemy is captured.
Put <capturedVariable:x> with x as the variable id as an enemy notetag to
incremenet that variable by 1 every time the enemy type is captured.
In addition, there is a parameter that you can use to increment a variable every time any enemy is captured.
I absolutely love this plugin and it will definitely be one of the main features of my project.
Upon testing I have a weird issue though, when an enemy is captured, it adds two instead of one!
I am not able to reproduce this error. Can you be more specific about when the error occured? Are you using any non-default parameters? Are you using any other related plugins?
I've used all the default parameters and the one which turns a switch on when the enemy is captured. Basically what happens, when the enemy is successfully captured, for some reason there are two of it in the party instead of just one. I can elaborate with more screenshots if necessary tomorrow evening.
Here's the plugins I have:
That would be helpful, thank you. I've been testing and haven't been able to find this bug.
Ok here's the screenshots of my setup:
Uploading a video too.
Hmm strange... I double checked my game and it return 1 actor per catch. Perhaps you're not using 1.6? If yes the only thing I can think of is Flare_maplaw. I have every plugin you show in mine too, except Flare. Maybe try to move CaptureEnemies under it? I used to fix plugin crash issue like this. No promise though BD
Pretty important update.
1.7 - Fixes issues with loading more than one save during a game session causing captured actors of a different save game overriding each other. This version is not compatible with saves made with previous versions.
First, I'd like you to update to the latest version and see if that solves your problem. If not, make a new project with as few plugins as it takes to reproduce the error. Remove as many unnecessary files from the project to keep file size down. Then, upload it to dropbox, mediafire, google drive, mega or onedrive. I'll take a look at it.
Just to update you, there's no bug with 1.7 after day of using it. Cheers for perfect update, like always! BD
I finally figured out what was causing my issue, it was a conflict with the Flare Laws for map.
dayum, that's a huge shame!
Let me know exactly what you had to do to cause the error with flare laws and we'll see if we can make a compatibility patch.
Separate names with a comma.