Xyonel

Indie Developer, All-in-one artist.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I've managed to get some of previous work about my personal album window, but now I'm stuck at this problem:
how can I change the names of the cards into images?(the command list button will represent every image of single card, for those unknown instead will be shown card back.
the command list already bind to card description window at the right, I need only just that change from text to tiny image representation for every card.

this is the function that must be modified, I tried to change"name" to "image_player_1" as you can see, but this does not show the image, instead it become conditional ELSE, why?

Window_MonrionCardlist.prototype.makeCommandList = function () {
for (var n = 0; n < this.card_list.length; n++) {
if ($dataTripleTriad.self_tt_cards.includes(n) || $dataTripleTriad.all_cards.includes(n))
this.addCommand(JSON.parse(this.card_list[n])['Image_Player_1'], JSON.parse(this.card_list[n])['Image_Player_1']);
else
this.addCommand("?????", "N/A", false);
}
};

also where to start to create a "favorite card" mouse or keyboard input? when i select a card, with a key pressed i can put into a favorite list that then I recall later.

thanks for help!
I wanna learn so try to explain me ^_^

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"
I've reconsidered having a subclass system for my first two games since there will already be plenty of variation in playable actors and usable items in the games. The third game will need it because of the basis for the story but I want the actors in the first two to be more focused in their roles.
Behold! The Sea Doggo.
I am dead tired but at the same time I really wanna write a tutorial x_x
Looked out side and couldn't see the neighbor's house through the snow. That age old Christmas song started going through my head. "It's a lovely day to say the heck at home."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lolathon