Pako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yeah i play on my laptop. it does not save and continue in arcadespot and kbh games.com. exept that the game is AWESOME!!!
I see haha
Well you can't save your progress in any kind of arcade game in those sites because there is nowhere in your computer where your file can be saved. You would have to actually download the game to your computer and play offline (the download link button is in the first post of this thread)

Ah, and thanks for the compliment ^^

As for your idea, a list of the hidden item locations... they wouldnt be much of hidden items anymore huh ^^"

If you have trouble finding an element, though, I can help you.

Sadly, now I don't have the time to make a walkthrough of the entire game too :/ very sorry for that

Hope you can enjoy the game anyway

KILLERTIGER

THE BEST AND CUTEST KITTY EVER
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
well the ones i saved will they be there so i can continue from my last save

KILLERTIGER

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
turns out i cant continue from the save i saved in kbh.com

Pako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dont play in arcade websites :p I have no idea how my game went there. It was not my doing.

Actually download the game in your computer like any other game and play it there.

And sorry, you won't be able to use your savedata from the websites. You will have to start from scratch.

If theres anything else I can help you with ^^

Last edited:

KILLERTIGER

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
why is there a hole in popoto cave where two paths go down and one path going out of the cave

when u get the rogue card what can u open when the skill lockpick

Pako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
why is there a hole in popoto cave where two paths go down and one path going out of the cave
I didn`t quite get this question but I can ensure you every entrance has its exit haha
But if you want, can you send me print screens so I can know which paths you are talking about?

when u get the rogue card what can u open when the skill lockpick
Any chest or door that says its Locked, this skill is not used in battles.
Just use the skill in the menu, and for the next 10 seconds any door or chest is openable.

KILLERTIGER

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i'm stuck in tez's dream

Pako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You mean the Ghost Ship?

You have to look for your friends.
Erika will only appear after you have defeated 5 hordes of monsters.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried the game out, only 1 minor thing (no spelling control on my side),
when you enter a map and it has an cutscene, the game flashes everytime a cutscene
come. but I can overlook that.

while Im at the card master tower, for assignment, I dont know what level I need to be to
exacly participate it (but I will see). for now, it went good, and its a nice story adventure game.

I try to compleet the game when I got time, while I'm also busy atm in RL, but keep up
the nice work, its a nice game, there are some improvements to make (which I will hold for now)
but I got 1 question for now:
When you arrive at the capital city entrance I think, the screen become white at a certaint point
and fade on the side, what is the reason for this purpose?

I got 1 minor error/mistake/bug, when you first arrive in port city, and to lucius house on top,
he talk when he is talking to his dad, and not yet in party, but before when I re-order the formation
to erika first and than tez, when I got Dawn, Tez was leading again, it happend twice, I dont
know if this is on purpose though.
thats all for now :)

Pako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried the game out, only 1 minor thing (no spelling control on my side),
when you enter a map and it has an cutscene, the game flashes everytime a cutscene
come. but I can overlook that.
Yeah, I admit my way of starting the cutscenes was not that smooth haha

while Im at the card master tower, for assignment, I dont know what level I need to be to
exacly participate it (but I will see). for now, it went good, and its a nice story adventure game.

I try to compleet the game when I got time, while I'm also busy atm in RL, but keep up
the nice work, its a nice game, there are some improvements to make (which I will hold for now)
Thanks!
And you will find that the tower does not show all its floors, when you go upstairs, you are already at the top (the middle was not important in my mind, since the arena is on the top), that`s why the receptionist only says to go upstairs and when you do, the screening will start, so save it beforehand

When you arrive at the capital city entrance I think, the screen become white at a certaint point
and fade on the side, what is the reason for this purpose?
HMMMMMMMMM.
Remember what you learned about elements and that weird phenomena are usually the work of Element Cards? ^^

Just like the Fire Card suddenly made a small fire in Kokonoko Mountain.
A part of the game is about finding the cards that cause these weird phenomena, so the white screen thing was totally on purpose okay hahah (its funny to see people`s reaction in this part, it differs a lot, there are people that go "what the heck" and people that don`t care at all lol, since in this part the players are still not so used with being on the look for new elements)

TLDR when something weird happens, its probably an Element Card haha

I got 1 minor error/mistake/bug, when you first arrive in port city, and to lucius house on top,
he talk when he is talking to his dad, and not yet in party, but before when I re-order the formation
to erika first and than tez, when I got Dawn, Tez was leading again, it happend twice, I dont
know if this is on purpose though.
thats all for now :)
These were on purpose too :p the official formation for the Game is Tez -> Erika -> Lucius -> Dawn.
However, you can change it however you want. The game starts with Erika as the leader because it made more sense in that part, but then I make it into Tez as the leader when it seemed fit.
But again, it was just a personal thing of mine (wanted to organize the party from physically oriented to magically oriented), there is absolutely no problem in rearranging that to your liking ^^

EDIT: oooh I get it now, you are talking about the fishing equipment event!
You are right, there are 3 events in the house, but only 2 of them are triggered only when you get Lucius, the fishing equipment one is not haha Didnt realize that until now, Thanks!

I plan on making an update of the game to fix some of those minor things that were left, so I appreciate the help ^^ I will put this one on the list

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I found a typo when your in the tournement to defeat a beast, wendel choose a random person.
and it said "randonly" instead of "randomly" that one is noticeable, but the game is nice and
going to head to green island around popoto village :)

I got to say, the start is easy until the capital, from there, it become a challange.
It's hard and control the cards effectively, but nicely done :)

Pako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I found a typo when your in the tournement to defeat a beast, wendel choose a random person.
and it said "randonly" instead of "randomly" that one is noticeable
Noted.
I am not a native speaker, btw hahaha
so I would be glad for grammar checks as well ^^

I got to say, the start is easy until the capital, from there, it become a challange.
It's hard and control the cards effectively, but nicely done :)
I have to say that the game gets pretty difficult as you reach the end ^^ there are some milestones and you just reached the first one haha

I hope you are able to beat the game though! (Its difficult but not impossible, had some beta testers beat the game before releasing it to make sure it was doable haha)

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
everything is doable, you just need to know the mechanic and use the cards wisely.
or you do it wrong. I also play on the highest difficulty :p but I love a nice challenge =)

Pako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
everything is doable, you just need to know the mechanic and use the cards wisely.
or you do it wrong. I also play on the highest difficulty :p but I love a nice challenge =)
Woooow, never heard of anyone trying to beat the game in the highest difficulty ^^

My beta testers beat the game in "Normal", I was the only one that did it in Super Hard, but I am the creator right hahaha let's see if you can manage :)

EDIT: please keep me updated haha

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
who say you beat the game on the highest difficulty without cheating :D

I keep you updated when I find any glitches on the game (no grammar) because
I know english, but not making a nice sentence or how to write it, which I also let them check
and correct where needed.

When I got some info, I let you know =) (I beat most games I love as "adventure", "action", "puzzles"
which I love most, especially in a combonation of all, I start mostly on normal for the first 30-60 min
to know the controls, than I restart the game but on the highest difficulty because most of the time,
its to easy to beat the game, so I play on the hardest this way.

but I the real challenge start after or during the first fight foor the tournement and going to greenland.

Pako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There was no cheating, I swear haha

The game progressively gets more difficult. This part in Green Island is a tad more difficult than the beggining of the game, and the next parts are even more. That's what I wanted to say ^^

KILLERTIGER

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
who say you beat the game on the highest difficulty without cheating :D

I keep you updated when I find any glitches on the game (no grammar) because
I know english, but not making a nice sentence or how to write it, which I also let them check
and correct where needed.

When I got some info, I let you know =) (I beat most games I love as "adventure", "action", "puzzles"
which I love most, especially in a combonation of all, I start mostly on normal for the first 30-60 min
to know the controls, than I restart the game but on the highest difficulty because most of the time,
its to easy to beat the game, so I play on the hardest this way.

but I the real challenge start after or during the first fight foor the tournement and going to greenland.
combination not combonation

KILLERTIGER

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what is inside the locked house in port harbor before entering the rocky beach

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@KILLERTIGER you might not been able to enter it or on a much later time,
can be for clues or a battle or I dont know, just play and try to find out.

KILLERTIGER

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
can enter because i have the rouge card

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There once was a man whose name was my own
Who tried to make games for console and phone
But after ten years
Some blood sweat and tears
Weird status updates were all that he'd shown.....
I go out once every two weeks. My bf works full-time. Why is it only ever me getting sick? T_T
I've been debating on this as the title screen for a while now...
Ami
--- Dialog Filter ---

Gunner: Yo! my ****** friend?
Hero: Uhh,what happen with your mouth?
Gunner: Huh? what ****** happen with my mouth? i just speech as usual.
Hero: But,your mouth are like the garbage!
Gunner: Hey,what the **** are you say? you want the piece of **** with my ****** Gun!
(Meanwhile,The Dialog Filter In The Option Is Off)
Demo for Maze of the Lost MZ released. I would appreciate any and all feedback and constructive criticism. If you like Dungeon Crawlers and JRPG's with a hint of Metroidvania and Shadowgate/Uninvited you might like it. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/maze-of-the-lost-mz-demo-port-from-mv.127971/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenerezu