Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i am stuck in the dragon charmer battle need help
This boss is kinda tricky alright.

I will write here some cards that can be effective against this boss:

Tamer - one of the best cards for this boss. If you subdue every dragon in the battle, you already won
Dancer and sage - decreasing the dragons attack and magic can make the battle so much easier
Snow Angel or Shaman - Safe or Undine will protect you from the annoying stuns fron the wyverns
Monk - neutral damage is good against light, so Blitz is very effective against the dragon tamer
Power - having someone buff the monk with Strenght will make killing the dragon tamer so much faster
Mantis - if the monk has mantis equipped, it can get 2 attack buffs in one turn (the monk uses charge and someone else buffs them with Strenght), also the critical hit ratio buff will be very useful since blitz hits 3 times
Defender - you receive a lot of damage in the first turns, so Cover can help a lot
Lava spider, sentinel and Lava combo - an eruption buffed with energize deals 4x times the damage if someone else from the party uses cobweb on the monsters, probably killing everyone at once. The speed debuff is also welcome

I hope this helps ^^

KILLERTIGER

More than one this should be fun
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what is lava combo

Pako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what is lava combo
Oh, its a combination I like haha its great to deal with monster mobs

What I do is: tez uses cobweb, erika uses safe, lucius uses stop or any other status giving magic and dawn uses energize. On the next turn, tez uses cobweb again (because some might not have became weak to fire yet), erika or lucius uses update on Dawn and dawn uses eruption. This always kills almost every monster provided they are not of the water property. I like to call it the cobweb-sentinel-lava combo hahah

Of course, you don't have to do it exactly as I said. It's just one of the strategies I came out with (its not like its a secret, anyone could come up with that lol)

KILLERTIGER

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
where do i find all the special cards

KILLERTIGER

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. FINALLY DEFEATED THE DRAGON CARMER AFTER 56 TRYS

KILLERTIGER

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
need help in fighting hydra its too strong i kill it revives almost impossible to defeat.i want fastest way to kill all of its 8 heads

Pako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
where do i find all the special cards
Most of the special cards are given to you as you proceed in the game. Only 3 of them are found in different ways. One of them is the Wave of Leviathan, which you receive after defeating the optional boss hydra

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. FINALLY DEFEATED THE DRAGON CARMER AFTER 56 TRYS
^^
Congratz, this boss is quite difficult haha

need help in fighting hydra its too strong i kill it revives almost impossible to defeat.i want fastest way to kill all of its 8 heads
If they revive all the time, the way of killing them is by killing every head at the same time. One simple way of doing it is by using AOE spells, such as thunderstorm.

When I fight it, I normally use Tez as a marksman and dawn as a scholar with the weather element (found in the jungle), because the hydra is water type, so its weak to both charge shot and thunderstorm.
Erika and lucius are support, protecting, healing and mainly buffing dawn so her thunderstorm can deal like 2000 damage each time.

Remember that this boss is optional, so you can always come back later when you are stronger, so its easier ^^

EDIT: i almost forgot that you have access to twice already!
One great combination is letting dawn use energize in one turn, while erika and lucius uses twice and update on her. The next turn she will be able to use a very strong thunderstorm twice. That must deal a total damage of around 4.5k if Im not mistaken. The hydra heads have 7k of HP so doing this is guaranteed success ^^"

Last edited:

KILLERTIGER

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thanks pako for your help.This is best way of killing hydra

how do i catch the fairy

Pako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
how do i catch the fairy
There is a certain spot that if you use Teleport and go back to the port you will be able to catch her from behind ^^

By the way, can you tell me why you went to the forest? Was it because a NPC told you about the fairy? (Mostly people miss this npc, so Im curious haha)

KILLERTIGER

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
because i read everything in the tavern

which spot

Pako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
because i read everything in the tavern

which spot
That makes me too happy haha

Okay so the forest in the outside has 6 maps right

OOO
OOX

When the fairy is in this spot marked as X

Is that easy to follow? XD

KILLERTIGER

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no i dont understand

could u tell me the spots exectly

Pako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
See this picture I attached?
When the fairy is in the area below this one, use teleport to go back to the port and then go back to the forest, you will be able to talk to her from behind

Attachments

KILLERTIGER

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
See this picture I attached?
When the fairy is in the area below this one, use teleport to go back to the port and then go back to the forest, you will be able to talk to her from behind
thanks pako

KILLERTIGER

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
is there something in the graveyard in mystia fields where in a sign post its written ZEST / GRAVE

Pako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you talk to the tombstones, you will notice that the top ones, from left to right, spells QWERTY hahaha

That means the tombstones locations represent a qwerty keyboard

So just look at your keyboard (if its qwerty lol) and talk to the tombstone in the order to write ZEST and GRAVE

If you do, a nice little surprise will reveal itself haha

KILLERTIGER

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you talk to the tombstones, you will notice that the top ones, from left to right, spells QWERTY hahaha

That means the tombstones locations represent a qwerty keyboard

So just look at your keyboard (if its qwerty lol) and talk to the tombstone in the order to write ZEST and GRAVE

If you do, a nice little surprise will reveal itself haha
i dont understand could u explain

figured it out thanks

Last edited:

KILLERTIGER

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
fight against reality bender need help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'll try all of my gestures.

This Is Vasily. I like him very much
If any composer here would like me to use their music as background on my plugin videos, just let me know.
Wee icons I've been making. I've totaled probably around 30 of them now! I'm trying to see if I can make a little spin on the status buff and nerf status effect icons. Want to add a bit of flair while making sure they are effective at communicating what's needed.
I think I like to draw, but with pixels it seems difficult.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rasdf