Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Request: Victorian Carriage/ Hansom Cab, Char

Style: VX Ace Style

Description: A black (or decorated, if you choose) carriage done in the style of a Victorian England enclosed carriage. I would appreciate it done in the same size and shape as the Vehicle sprites. No animals necessary as I can use animal sprites already obtained. No driver necessary. It's not incredibly important it looks incredibly accurate, it does need to be recognizable as a carriage, however.

Stretch Request: Possibly a Whole spritesheet of Carriages in different colors/decorations to give differences. If you do a whole spritesheet of them feel free to do one with a cabbie.

Requested Terms: I'll need use of it in my project, but otherwise I'm fine with it being for public use as long as they follow your terms. Please leave me your terms of use with your submissions.

Who Am I?: I am the Director/ Maker of a project for the collaborative fiction website Citizens of Antiford, a steampunk collaborative website. In world, their Carriages haven't fully crossed over into self propelled motorized carriages just yet, and these sorts of carriages are still commonplace.
19f87497-6a5b-4558-9ec0-76acce80847e.jpg

growler-cab.jpg

Landau_Carriage-e1455260878394.jpg

images

Note: I am already aware of the Valentines day Carriage that is out there. I have looked High and Low before making this request. Unless there's one that is a dead ringer in a Japanese website I don't know how to get to, please do not share me that one example. It will not work for my needs. Thank you.

Thank you for any time/effort spent on this request.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
So they're not sprites, but tiles, but maybe you can work with them:
Pandamaru has two carriages like that under Tilesets, Exterior.

comedianmasta

Steampunk Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hmm... those are not bad, but if I needed them to move and/or be in a different direction they wouldn't work. I am really looking for something more along the lines of the vehicle char sheets. However, I've never seen this artist's work, thank you for sharing.

comedianmasta

Steampunk Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If that's allowed, sure.

I assume a normal black carriage would be most wanted. Other colors of the time, I believe, were white for richer ones and dark green (olive) for some. But mostly a black one would be the ideal. I assume additional colors would just be to your discretion.

tvghost

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If that's allowed, sure.

I assume a normal black carriage would be most wanted. Other colors of the time, I believe, were white for richer ones and dark green (olive) for some. But mostly a black one would be the ideal. I assume additional colors would just be to your discretion.
upload_2019-1-17_10-29-51.png
It is allowed, yes. I don't care too much if you don't want to credit me, but credit "PandaMaru" and Enterbrain no matter what.
cm_carriages.png
The wheels on these kinda suck (working with 3 frames and all), and I can't get front/downward facing sprites to look natural, but someone can work off of these edits to make a full 4-direction carriage sheet. There are 2 versions per color (dark blue, black, red, dark green), one with a window reflection on it and one without.

comedianmasta

Steampunk Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Those look fantastic. I'm 2 directions short of what I want, but I think I can end up using these in specific instances. Thank you so much, and I will sure to credit you. I did not make them, so they get added to the credits!

Thank you for trying with the front and back.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

44 viewers at the same time!! :p That must be a personal record! ;)

1643393895196.png

I tried to make a face portrait.
it's the first ever time I try something like this, hope it came out decently even if it was my first.
Sometimes I wanna thanks to my past self for learning how to draw _:3

what people think game making is like:
1643382734530.png
What game making is actually like:
1643382928058.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stelarbree