YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa, English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So in this thread I want to ask two things:
- I want my player to be able to only hold one item at a time, if he picks up a shield for example, I want his sword to drop. (Note drop, not dissappear)
- I want my player's items to be visible, like if he has a sword then he's holding one, and if he's carrying a box he has a box on top of him. Any plugins which can do that?

Thank you!

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You could just use a combination of variables and a common event every time they interact with another event. Have it check whether something is in the inventory have it flip on a switch if there is, then have a conditional branch that asks if they want to remove the item in inventory to get the new item or else just pick up new item. As for the image changing you can just change the player image with a command in the event editor.

pangloy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe if you want player carring a box on player.
You may make a box as switch.

When press action that box (Switch)
1. That box (Switch) is transparent.
2. Change sprite of player to new sprite that player carry box over head.

Kuro DCupu

Trust me, I'm a veteran RMer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just saying, that if you want this kind of feature, then you have to prepare all the necessary graphic asset if you are familiar to how paper doll works. Because you don't expect the plugin to just simply slap the armor / weapon / item icon on your character, right?

Latest Profile Posts

..of the major old school series that began in the 80s- early 90s, I still haven't beaten 'a' Zelda game. Mario 64 was the first Mario I've beaten. I don't know if I should give that honor to Link to the Past or A Link Between Worlds(I currently own both). Well technically I've haven't beaten a Sonic either (Game Genie doesn't count =P).
headshot_headinfo.jpg
Time to add the "headshot" concept into the game so that people may actually aim at the heads when shooting zombies and get massive damage and armor-pen bonus as rewards. :kaojoy:
(The red area is just for visually debug purposes right now. But, it's possible that I will add something that displays the weak spots of enemies in the future.)
Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lollwi