Froggo32

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I saw a pretty cheap cartridge for Pokemon game, and I wonder, do you only need cartridge to play a game? I want to buy a DS/3DS console for Pokemon games, but I have never used any console, sooooo...are cartridge and console the only thing I need in order to play te game?
Also, do you know where can I buy pokemon games on Polish sites so that my money will benefit the company which made games? Do Chinese companies selling stuff on web shops like allegro actually give the original creators profit from the consoles/games?

Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
DS games require a cartridge, 3DS games you can either use cartridges or buy games off the online store.
However, support for the 3DS online store will end in early 2022. After that, you'll need a cartridge to play those games.

Froggo32

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is da online store in de 3ds console?

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if your going to be downloading games you'll probably want a bigger SD card. the card they come with is only big enough for updates really, you "might" be able to fit like 2 games on it.
cartridge games dont really save anything on the SD card.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hot chocolate and music make studying and note-taking much easier :kaoluv:
Until my hand cramps up from writing too much!
Doing RPG Maker News for 21st September 2021

Malak is still waiting for Dark Deception Chapter 4... This was him yesterday after another sugar crash.
Again, he's fine. He's just bored at this point, considering he's exhausted his entire vacation bucket list.
Am I the only one who files custom resources under specific folders to remember who to credit? :kaoswt2:
1632263519730.png
I always smile to myself when I see someone do the "immediate halt and spin around" from forgetting something. I find it sort of endearing how we all do it without ever being taught to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOAII