Sir Waste Time A Lot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Summary.png

Castle Greyrot is a party-based rogue-like RPG with adventure and boss rush elements combined together.

The Castle itself is full of mysteries, deadly traps, treasures and enemies. It is rumored that Castle Greyrot is a living being that changes its location every 10 years and corrupts its surroundings wherever it goes. It welcomes every guest adventurer and feeds on their souls.

As an experienced Commander, you are summoned to engage in a raid on Castle Greyrot.
With mercenaries on your side, you're about to venture to the Castle and destroy the unknown evil force within.

FEATURES.png

• Original Graphics and Music:
Character art to music, everything in the game is custom made.
• Class-based 3 Man Party:
16 Classes to pick. Starting with Cleric, Thief, Warrior and Wizard.
• Unlockable Classes:
With leveling your previous classes you'll unlock new ones that have a huge variety.
• Secrets:
Each class comes with their unique skill sets and can help you with perks that uncover the secret of Castle Greyrot.
• Random Encounters:
Alternative paths, events and bosses are part of Castle. Let's pray that we are not safe from traps!
• Progression:
Each time your party successfully returns from their boss-killing quests, you'll have a chance to boost your party's stats.
• Non-linear Levelling:
Grinding for experience? That's too old-school. Class goals are the new leveling system.
• Bosses:
Castle Greyrot is all about boss battles, each stage has 2 to 3 boss battles. Can you overcome the challenges?

roadddmap.png

The project started in October 2020 and I've no idea when it'll be completed.
Currently, Castle Greyrot's private demo has only 2 stages and fully implemented the basics of the game.
Controller support, keyboard support and mouse support are there as well.
Planning to make 30+ hours of playtime. The current content is about 1 hour long... Yeah, that's a lot of work to do!

SCREENSHOTS.png

Game_605Xtv0WsU.jpgGame_HglCV9wL7B.jpgGame_pQPexMFRbf.jpgmapp.pngSpecial_Reward_Room.pngGame_qKW9QVndTr.jpg

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Looks cool! I'm a sucker for a roguelike. The graphical style is neat too.

sawworm

Sir Waste Time A Lot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Looks cool! I'm a sucker for a roguelike. The graphical style is neat too.
Thank you very much! There is a bit of Metroidvania aspect as well with how classes can do certain things.

Working hard for the graphical style!~

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

doodled a poring today :kaoluv:
uc
Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap