granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I am replaying castle oblivion 1. Just going up the stairs on Level 2 where you immediately encounter a large flame. How do you get past it please??????????

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am replaying castle oblivion 1. Just going up the stairs on Level 2 where you immediately encounter a large flame. How do you get past it please??????????
You have to go to the library. Behind the statue in the librarian's room is a switch that will turn off the fire. There's even a thing in the library that tells you about this.

granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Having serious problems on the ship at sea. Cant get the ship to sail properly. Taking ages to move around. Can you help please.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Having serious problems on the ship at sea. Cant get the ship to sail properly. Taking ages to move around. Can you help please.
It might just be your PC. I looked back at my recordings of the game and I didn't have any problems with the boat itself. As for the giant sea map, that's another story.

Akito1488

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you upload that volcanoish/lavalground tileset please. i cant find one anywhere

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Akito1488 The tileset is for VX and will not work in MV, which you appear to be using. The tiles are in a different size (32 x 32 instead of 48 x 48) and the art style is different, so will not match other MV tiles.

I suggest you ask in Resource Requests, though if you look through MV Resources you might find what you are looking for. Asking a game developer to upload their tile set is not something that people would normally do.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you have your friend over and you try to have a good time and let him try your game but he legit finds 10+ bugs that you now have to add to your already big workload for the day lol.
Zaj
Okay anothe stupid question from me. Why is when everyone's explaining the scripts in the scriptlets, it chnge into green. how do i know when do i code without knowing whether its turning green or not
So I realized that I really just don't have enough time to make videos. However I don't mind clicking stream and just letting people watch me work on my game. I don't really have a good microphone... okay it's a $20 headset so it's terrible, and I have no web cam. So the stream would largely be royalty free music and me working, with minor interaction. I guess the question is, would that actually interest anybody?
Child base test two, flappin' their arms like it's VX Ace.
ChildTest-02.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shooleam