Castle of Benevolence

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score

Headquarters of Team Good!​
 ​
 ​
At many requests, limitations have been lifted. You may create as few or as many resources/maps/mini-games as you'd like!​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Morning rises softly as the crowd gathers together to watch Team Good crowned for their achievements. With cheer all around, team Good participants step onto a hastily-constructed stage to line up for prizes and cake. They are closely followed by Team Evil, who seems in good spirits despite their loss. Friendly handshakes, hugs and compliments fly around as the two teams celebrate together.
 ​
But just as the cooks are about to wheel in a giant cake, a cackling rises through the air...
 ​
Chaos Master Snix appears, his clothing tattered and dirty with crumbs.
 ​
"How fun! How fun! You played along with my game... But why stop now? Let's keep it going!"
 ​
In one fell swoop, Snix grabs Team Good's prizes and back-flips on top of the cake. The cake crumbles under his weight, utterly destroyed.
 ​
"I'll be taking these! Goodbye! Goodbye!
See you at Christmas!"

Last edited by a moderator:

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sweet, waiting on some materials (sprites, icons, whatever) to make maps with - any tileset suggestions btw? :D

RoooodWorks

Devil King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
so are we using busts or face sets for our characters, I made a bust but i can easily make it into faces.

I name him Royal Knight Kieran, but if the name is not suitable u can name him anything you want XD. He aint got a sprite as I cannot sprite

Deceius

The Vintage Tiger Cub
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Taglish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Finally. I'll have the room at the eastern tower. Now, let's get down to business. ;)

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Home! Let's throw a party!

Oh, wait. there's still a job to do first.

LordSquirrel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So, we just our stuff for the contest here?

Also, hello.

Ruby

Of the Earth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't want to really say exactly what I am doing, but, I hope it will come of some use. To everyone. 

Btw, are we supposed to create one game?

I am using Celianna's Ancient Dungeons Tileset, but I will use whatever everyone else has access to.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I'm working on what I would call a "never give up, never surrender" type of song with brass choirs and percussion up to wa-zoo. But other than that I'm still slightly confused if we're just making a bunch of shiny things or making a collaborative thing together. 

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have a large amount of the resource packs that can be found at the store. I suppose you guys don't have it, though.

Anyone who wants to try, should make up a map for the co-op battle project. I'll do what I can.

EDIT: @, the answer to that is a little of both. We should work on individual resources, and collaborate on a battle project as well, preferably using those resources.

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
Blitz Challenge #1:

Create a flag for your team. Flags will proudly be displayed at your headquarter entrances (first post) and used to rally and inspire your team.

You may assign one person to make your flag, or have multiple people making flags and vote on a favorite.

The flags must be submitted by a designated courier. Designated couriers for a this challenge are:

Team Good: Ruby

(please send me a pm with your team's final flag)

This is a time-limited challenge! You have 24 hours to finish and submit your official flag!!!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Maybe the co-op part is us helping each other make the best entries possible.  So if we post maps here first, we'll help each other make them awesome maps before they're officially entered.  We test the minigames for bugs and make suggestions on how to make them more fun.  We offer advice on how to make the resources look nicer.  Stuff like that?

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
A good team is better than a team. Obvious is obvious, eh?

Let's rock!

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
We need to make a flag. We need to settle on an idea on what it'd look like, first. I'll start.

My idea will carry on the thematic tone of @Dirge's weaponset. Golden gilded banner with a blue sphere in the middle. Perhaps some silver beams in the design that prop the sphere up.

Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been in the mood to do character facesets lately, so I think I'll create one for the team. Do we post our stuff in here?

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
You may as well. I already have one of myself, but if you would like to do a faceset of me as well, that would be okay.

Any other suggestions for a flag design would be better, though.

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Since they showed a dragon as their pet, maybe we can base our flag on Archangel Gabriel slaying the dragon?

Just an idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was today years old when I realized I could choose where to put choices in VNMaker. Oi.
What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choibento