Castle of Benevolence

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
@Nio: I like your flag logo, but the flag itself is very pixelized at the bottom. I would make the image smaller, more narrow, put the drop shadow on the right side (not left) and make the flag longer. If you want to make a real flag out of it, it would probably help putting something in that simulates cloth, like folds and a hint of texture.

And I got word from Lunarea, I can't post my flag until MV launches. So, for the record, I have made a flag for MV, but have to wait till Friday.

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Anybody want to join me in making a mini-game?

I could write a script, but unfortunatelly I can't understand Ruby well enough, so I can only write a program in VB.NET and Winforms.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I don't think, you need scripts to make minigames or dungeon puzzles. If you know eventing, that should be enough. I have a unencrypted project in my resource thread full of minigames.

How about a dungeon full of traps for team evil? :D

Ruby

Of the Earth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have been up all night waiting for submissions. But, I only have 1 submission for a graphic and 2 for music. And both of the music submissions have been posted on here.

I think it's pretty unanimous that we are all voting for Nio's map? He is the only one that sent me his map in PM and it's like 5:30 AM here and I am tired. Not to mention I have been trying to figure out how to make a blog, but I have websites on all the major ones that I don't have access to.

I don't think we need to send in the National Anthem? If we do, we have 5 ish hours to vote either:

http://i169.photobuc...nimated-Map.gif

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I will leave this here:

But there are still a few hours left. Any ideas? I tried cherubs, but they are really annoying to draw... >_>

Edit:
And we can collect points for drawing our comrades. Not so easy drawing someone from avatar, but here's someone. Can you guess who it is?

EditEdit: Used the template from the DS Resource Pack. The staff is from the Ace RTP.

Last edited by a moderator:

KockaAdmiralac

Cube-shaped garbage can
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbian
Primarily Uses
N/A
So, can anybody sum up all flags we have so we can vote?

It's happening that Banquo posts a flag, everybody starts talking about it, then Nio posts a flag, same thing again... I know there is another flag that has some bird in it, but I forgot who made it...

Carde

Degibeta Team
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I like Banq's flag a lot, but Nio's seems too good to me to not vote for that one. Plus I think it'll be easy to put that on flag sprites for mapping and stuff.

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@KockaAdmiralac:
There were 3 flags submitted:

Nio~

Millenin~

Mine~

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Banquo:

The banner looks really good!

Oops, my bad, I mistyped the first word and capitalized the i of "fiat", making it look like a "l"

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kocka:

Thanks! And jup, that's Ruby!^^

@cabfe:

Thank you, too! And, oh, darn it, gonna fix that now! XD  Fixed!

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I like Banquos Flag the most, really nice work! Would have maybe shaded the staff a bit more, but the drawings on the flag are awsome!

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Banquo's flag is really nice.

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I vote for Banquo's banner too.

Nio's work look awesome (and we'll surely find some use for it), but the banner is even more awesome.

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
:guffaw:

Aww, thank you guys! :cutesmile:

And I just realized I forgot the eyes of the lions... 'nother fix... :blush:

Who recognizes this fellow? He looks pretty scary and you don't want to cross his path at night - still he's fighting for the poor and subdued! His name is....?

Edit: Template used from the DS Resource Pack. Dirk from the Ace RTP icons.

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Everyone's forgetting about the other guys who made flags. That said, it seems Banquo's winning by a far margin. Good luck!

... annd he (or she) is colored now.

Here's my attempt at making a flag. At the moment, it's using a simple shaded cartoon style. I might do a more realistic looking one later (if I can xD).
The image is quite big so I put it in a spoiler tag.

Here's another simple one. I tried to make it look like a real flag of a country by using silhouettes. Not sure about the background color...
after a quick coloring... i guess its the end of the line for me... not nearly as good as most people here lol

(oh, and there was also my attempt, but it sucked and I still haven finished it anyway :/)

EDIT: @Banquo - Hey! I recognize that handsome fellow. :D

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Maybe you remember that I have a full angelic equipment set in my iconset (hint on those, who are making a game or could use them in maps), I quickly made two more weapons in addition to kick those evil wannebes' butts ;3

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Man, it is a tough one...................I guess I have to go with Banquo's one now. We have 3 hours to get the submission in.

Dirge

Sound Engineer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Banquo's has got my vote, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Final sprint for me, although a long one. If everything goes well, I'll graduate by the end of the year. Then I'll have to take the Bar classes and exams (4 months), then I'm off to practicing law (as an intern for 6 months, paid of course, then I'll be a full fledged attorney).
I think there is something wrong with my cat. He is acting CATatonic.
Want to find a quick answer? Say the wrong one and SOMEONE will fall all over themselves to correct you.
Back after almost two years! O_O"
It's time to get back to my unfinished character sprite attempt AND JS/plugin making learning! :D
Hey guys how come my new plugin that I programmed so perfectly doesn't work? Oh wait.... I forgot to add it to my game's plugins. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sibexus