Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@mjshi:  Nope, it's not blocked.  I even went directly to the image location, got an error page talking about the XML file not having any style information and a bunch of code.  Your second one worked.

@Nirwanda:  Nothing wrong with that.  You could make a really cool stained glass window with that design.

@Nio:  I don't think the gold setting for the gem is working for the whole "this is good" style.  Too pointy.  It reminds me of the Fire Nation's design style (From Avatar: the last Airbender).  The crown looks cool as is though.

Last edited by a moderator:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
@mjshi:  Nope, it's not blocked.  I even went directly to the image location, got an error page talking about the XML file not having any style information and a bunch of code.  Your second one worked.

@Nirwanda:  Nothing wrong with that.  You could make a really cool stained glass window with that design.

@Nio:  I don't think the gold setting for the gem is working for the whole "this is good" style.  Too pointy.  It reminds me of the Fire Nation's design style (From Avatar: the last Airbender).  The crown looks cool as is though.
humm I see so I should "reduce the pointed" design? and go more for round?

EDIT : something like that perchap? http://i.imgur.com/yB9AkP9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What about a flower instead of a crown?

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I think it's very well designed.

The gem looks like Assassin's Creed symbol though xD 
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's  a tear drop!

@cafbe : and the vilain will think we are pacifist!? NO WAY we are violent Hero : D!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Nio:  Oooh, I like that.  It makes the gem look like it's blossoming a bit.

RoooodWorks

Devil King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I know you guys are working terribly hard on flags, I cannot design them for life of me. But i finished my design for my character, gonna work on a female :p Hope yall like it. :)I also hope it will help us win :p

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That's why I talked about a flower, but it's not warrior enough.

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The level of detail there is astonishing. Quick, clean up and submit!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@EvillllChibiiii:  Don't feel bad about making cool stuff!  These blitzes are just one element of the challenge, we'll need character art and other awesomeness too.

@mjshi:  Oooh, pretty!

I'm going to make some flags Pixel Myth style.  I'll add the design on once we're closer to a final version.  Is anyone else wanting to make maps with pixel resources?  I can mimic just about any pixel style, so let me know if you need flags for your maps.

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm going to make some flags Pixel Myth style.  I'll add the design on once we're closer to a final version.  Is anyone else wanting to make maps with pixel resources?  I can mimic just about any pixel style, so let me know if you need flags for your maps.
I'll do it, I have Germania :)

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
@EvillllChibiiii:  Don't feel bad about making cool stuff!  These blitzes are just one element of the challenge, we'll need character art and other awesomeness too.

@mjshi:  Oooh, pretty!

actually I do think you should pixel a mini crown banner of our banner (no need to go with super big details though! I know it's hard to do detail in such small pixel)

Sinweaver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Omg thats crazy cool looking
ahahaha.. thanks

its simple coloring... the mane took me the longest

the feather part for the wing is definitely beyond me when it comes to the details, so i just used a single color XD

Ruby

Of the Earth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I can do some maps pixel style. :) I am not going to be drawing a map (I have some other cool stuff to submit!)

I'd like to do a castle and the castle town. 

This is what I have so far, but I can port it over to Germania. :p

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's a crazy beautiful map, Ruby. What tiles are those?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am feeling better about my update schedule, I feel like I am actually getting consistent work done even if it isn’t big updates.
It's a joy to work on a well-made map. I am not regretting this commission in the least!
I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lavdiasmylove