Castle of Benevolence

Goldstorm

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There's not much reason for it anymore (except for individual resources, I guess), but I got kind of ambitious after my torch didn't completely suck and attempted to make a statue. It turned out better than I expected, but  I wouldn't go as far as calling it good :/

/On topic: What do you say we forget about Nightfox and think about that collab that's been proposed?
Talk about who? ;)

I'm out of town with the general and her family, so not sure if we can help out with the collab as much. Wish you guys luck!

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, I was curious if anything had been decided and what would we do if it was....

Hollow 1977

Rpg MV Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sorry guys the map did not work out due my lack of knowledge on the terrain rules. I've given all I can. Goodluck to all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome! She looks both adorable and badass. Momma Snix is an amazing design as well.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, guys. Didn't mean to duck out after the challenge. I was pretty much exhausted and now I've traveled to my sister's to spend time with my nephew. The contest still has a bit of time left in it but I wanted to say thank you to everyone who participated, worked together, and made this a wonderful collaborative and social event. I worked with many people, tried new things, and even got to know a number of people a bit better. There were some trying and legitimately; well, challenging times. But, overall I had a blast and am stunned by how much was done in such a short time. Awesome job, Team Good! 

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well (it seems like I very often start my English sentences with that), time to say thank you for those special persons in our team that made my days during this event:

(order doesn't say that much)

MsLittlefish, our gorgeours general who made that cool Minigame for Battle 2 (also thanks to Goldstorm for that) and opened our skype group.

Sharm for recruiting me, I guess if she wasn't I wouldn't have joined.

PandaMaru for the lovely map with so many tiny details for the first battle and the encouraging for doing the resources for it.

Ruby for working on that sweet Avery bust (I think you haven't seen it here, but it's very cool!)

All the members of the skype group for the brainstorming we could do there together (yeah, some of them were mentioned yet).

Hiddenone for allowing me to post the edit of her sprites.

All those Team Good andTeam Evil members that stayed reasonable and fair, for example mlogan and nightenCandyman for the calming down of the people that went over the top (yeah, we had those on both teams)

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hey, guys. Didn't mean to duck out after the challenge. I was pretty much exhausted and now I've traveled to my sister's to spend time with my nephew. The contest still has a bit of time left in it but I wanted to say thank you to everyone who participated, worked together, and made this a wonderful collaborative and social event. I worked with many people, tried new things, and even got to know a number of people a bit better. There were some trying and legitimately; well, challenging times. But, overall I had a blast and am stunned by how much was done in such a short time. Awesome job, Team Good! 
Of course, Ms. Littlefish. We understand how hectic life can get. : P

What you did manage to submit definitely helped tip the odds in our favour! : D

This was quite a bit of fun, through and through. I got to sharpen up my eventing skills a bit, make some sprites. It was all good. : P

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not one for long speeches, so I'm just gonna say "thank you" to all. It's been really fun and it was nice to work towards a common goal.

Edit: /honesty:I'm usually not very good at social things so it's been helpful in that front as well, it made me talk to a lot of people and it forced me to get out of my confort zone and do things. Thank you for that, too.

Deceius

The Vintage Tiger Cub
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Taglish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Guys, I have a confession to make. I am very sorry for not effectively contribute to this um, crusade because of IRL problems.. I'm glad that we're doing great... Thanks for our efforts ! Team Good all the way!

Faye Valentine

The Mapgician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yeah, I also didn't contribute much to this team, I even wasn't part of this team originally in fact haha, but ended up here and well, I gotta say the spirit in both teams is cool. At the end of the day, this was just a contest for fun, and I take it like that =) Gotta say, tho, bravo for the efforts from everyone (Ms.littlefish, Panda, Goldstorm, Avery, and everyone that contributed something, like the banners and stuff, I don't remember the names right now, my memory's quite bad guys haha) and well, I guess that's all. This  was a cool and creative contest, the most original I've been in, so yeah, that's cool. 

Whoever wins, this was just a nice experience for me :D

Ruby

Of the Earth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I want to say thank you as well. In fact, it's why I came in here today, just to see that everyone had the same idea! That just shows what all amazing people we are. 

I learned a lot. I learned what I can handle, and what I can't. I learned that I love working with a team. Thank you especially to Ms. Littlefish who was always just a PM away to listen to all of my crazy, to Avery who has contributed a massive amount of resources and who is always bringing something new and creative to the table, thank you to Banquo and Nio who both worked so hard on those beautiful banners we were able to use in our maps and resources. Thank you to every single person who took time out of their day to critique, give advice, and show love to not only our team, but our teams resources too. 

You guys have really opened my eyes to you of the forum. Especially within the chaos of MV, and many of you being new members, we all let ourselves get to know each other and give praises where they were deserved, even if that meant giving them to Team Evil because they did so well too.

You all are amazing people that I hope I can continue getting to know. 

KockaAdmiralac

Cube-shaped garbage can
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, had to post this, in case you thought I'm not also thankful to all of you.

I'm sorry I didn't contribute more, but I had some other things going on etc.

I can't say anything that hasn't already been said.

And I don't like to make this post as lengthy as Peace and War.

Just thanks.

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well, had to post this, in case you thought I'm not also thankful to all of you.

I'm sorry I didn't contribute more, but I had some other things going on etc.
Same thing applies to me. But I had some fun.

In an other note, the submission thread is now closed.

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
Mhm, I'm also very sorry. I didn't helped with anything.

I was so busy on another forums and I absolutely didn't had any free time during this week. I even barely finished the minigame. I was going to give up, but I was sitting all days on this to at least finish that, because I didn't wanted to be late again. I think I was too ambitious with that, that was and is always my problem.

However, it was fun to be with you and see your awesome work. (=

Hollow 1977

Rpg MV Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks to everyone. I am going to sharpen my skills for future contests. This was a lot of fun. It was great being part a team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.
I made a lot of progress on the 2nd stage of my game. Only 10 levels but it took over a week to design and implement. Cant wait to share more info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fedon