Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Back from errands.  Wow, those are all looking really nice!  BTW everyone, if your design isn't picked that doesn't mean it's not good or useful!  Some of these designs would make for awesome artwork or stain glass, and having a bit of variety of flags to map with will give it more depth.

@Archeia:  Dragons are not evil only.  In Asian cultures they're almost always good.  Go with the impulse to draw some dragons!  They'll be useful and dragons are always awesome.  Even if they're evil looking we'll need things to fight. :D

@hiddenone:  Very nice!

@Sinweaver:  Oh good, I was going to suggest you do something like that.  It looks good!

@Nio: Ah, that's coming along nicely!  I hope you can finish before time runs out.

@Nirwanda:  I agree, a phoenix would be good.  Or a Unicorn though that might be a bit too British.

@Banquo:  That's a good subject for mapping, nicely done.  I don't understand the point of most of the fences, they don't seem to be there for any reason.  You've got a mapping error on the top right house, the window next to the door is cut off in the middle.  There are some rounded corners for the water tiles in the character stuff if you want the water to look a little more natural.

SwoX

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Here's my animated map, made in RPGMaker VX Ace with default RTP and Zombie Survival Graphic Pack (with a few edits to make things animated  :guffaw:  ).

Dirge

Sound Engineer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm gone for a few hours and so much happens. Go Team!

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Actually it's almost finish :D it's only rest the wings to shade and the lower part and this finish! 

I will not though begin to over polish the lineart though since it's will maybe get resize in a smaller format and the lacks of times

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@SwoX:  The animations are fun.  What's the purpose of this location?

mjshi

Jack of Most Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@evilllchibi: what nio said ^_^

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
@SwoX:  The animations are fun.  What's the purpose of this location?
To settle away on resources before posting them in the Good vs Evil thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

KockaAdmiralac

Cube-shaped garbage can
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbian
Primarily Uses
N/A
@SwoX

Pretty nice, but it's evil-looking a bit... With a few modifications it can be good, I suppose

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Qeej

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I hope that Angel can see them because they're (TeamEvil) suppose to be blinded by the LIGHT and not suppose to be able to see us. :D

Artificer

Creator of worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Ms ScaryFish Amazing work! reminds me kind of Touho music. i am too slow with the music sheet, are you using Sibelius?

I come up with this for the castle of Benevolence, it is more like a theme.

How much time is left for the flag? Can we make a poll?

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Oh my......................

I don't know if I could say no to that...

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Ms ScaryFish Amazing work! reminds me kind of Touho music. i am too slow with the music sheet, are you using Sibelius?

I come up with this for the castle of Benevolence, it is more like a theme.

How much time is left for the flag? Can we make a poll?
Thank you! :D

I use Finale 2014 to notate. Once I get done with that bit I send it to Reaper to make it glorious. I have most of the song sketched out in Finale already, but I have a lot to fill in still. I haven't even touched Reaper and done any controllers, ect. That will really punch it up quite a bit.

Your song really lightens the mood. Us good guys like to relax when we're not busy with evil. 

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Well, I made a flag tile for MV, but since it is an edit (as member+ restaff team member, I have access to a small selection of the mv resources, not the program itself), I'm not sure, if I can post it. I asked Lunarea, but it is very late here and I will go to bed now.

But in spirit I made something for the team, even if you can't see it right now. :)

Description: White flag with wings and some golden sparkly thingies.

Artificer

Creator of worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you! :D

I use Finale 2014 to notate. Once I get done with that bit I send it to Reaper to make it glorious. I have most of the song sketched out in Finale already, but I have a lot to fill in still. I haven't even touched Reaper and done any controllers, ect. That will really punch it up quite a bit.

Your song really lightens the mood. Us good guys like to relax when we're not busy with evil. 
nice stuff dude! i think i would try that someday i am just using audacity and my piano, by the way you know how many tracks can we submit and were is the place to do that?

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Well, any official submissions would go in the good and evil contest thread. Although, I don't know if you should use that as your official submission quite yet.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero
Would you pay monthly for your pc if you'd get "free" upgrades every 2 years?
well, I definitely have a type, cute redheads with medusa piercings, met and hit it off with two of them in the last 72 hours, what does it mean lol?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chronoclast