Castle of Benevolence

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
just in case I updated my previous post for show different version of the flag because I forgot it's was a flag stuff xD

Artificer

Creator of worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, any official submissions would go in the good and evil contest thread. Although, I don't know if you should use that as your official submission quite yet.....
ohh i see, but i can do more tracks!, i want to bombard the evil team with music until the contest is finished, is this not a free world? and also i am just seeing people pointing this is good and this is not, can we at least make a list with the members? and organize they roles? i could assume a good music could be used as background for the flag that is why i created the theme.

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
By all means, do more.

A master list would be great. Although Lunarea would have to manage it for it to be worthwhile. The music does go well with the flag, I admit.

mjshi

Jack of Most Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@nio: You definitely have my vote ^_^

The cloth containing the emblem is important too. I've brainstormed up a few possible designs, perhaps there should be some kind of poll for this as well.

edit: whoops, forgot the brainstorm

Last edited by a moderator:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses

Okai can I take my break now ....my hand hurt ;w;.....

Nirwanda

Procrastimancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@nio: You definitely have my vote ^_^

The cloth containing the emblem is important too. I've brainstormed up a few possible designs, perhaps there should be some kind of poll for this as well.

edit: whoops, forgot the brainstorm

I believe this kind of depends on which flag we choose, some would look better on one type, some on the other.

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
My preference is on the fourth flag type in the lower right.

mjshi

Jack of Most Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@silentdarkness: I was thinking that as well! It looks really nice when paired with nio's emblem owo

LOOK AT IT

Artificer

Creator of worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can all send the final versions to me and I will make a blog or something and direct everyone over there to vote. :)
Yea! so much thanks for that!

I was wondering if we can upload ourselves to the virtual world, making the castle of the logo in a map and put a room and spirit for each teammate we have, that is why i suggest a list of members, and let that project be edited by all of us, could be the ultimate mini-game.

That Bread

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Yesss definitely stick with the fourth flag! It looks fantastic with nios design. Great work so far everyone : D

I have nothing to show right now.... :/

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
This is great, although the background looks a bit too low-detail. It should look like a stitched together flag, y'know?

Carde

Degibeta Team
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Holy **** I am out of my element. You guys are incredible. Let me know if you want me to defect to Team Evil to handicap them, its probably the most help I can offer here in comparison. :o

edit: 4th banner in the bottom right with the flag image would look insanely good.

Last edited by a moderator:

mjshi

Jack of Most Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@silentdarkness: Apologies for any loss of quality, the original image didn't have its entire background so I had to blend it in, by no means should my "preview" of the 4th banner type be official. We should wait for Nio to come back so he can make it more banner-like :D

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
No, Carde, that won't be neccessary. Actually, that would be dirty and despicable. We would become no better than the other team.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hummm :o ? well it's easy to transport this into a banner lol just pass me a layout of banner  and I will conver my logo to the banner :D

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Just look at the RTP banners for VX Ace. That should give you an idea.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
no I mean draw me a specific banner xD and I would adjust it I don't want to draw for the moment if I continuer to draw I will hurt my hand :c

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Ohhh.

No, what I meant was that it needed a bit of texture to it. Like it's actual rugged cloth.

SwoX

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@SwoX:  The animations are fun.  What's the purpose of this location?
It's a dying civilization's last attempt to preserve themselves... is that enigmatic or what?  :D

Here's my audio submission. It's just a little fanfare piece, but not bad for a few hours of work  :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I drew Resident Evil 2 style lock for my horror game. (Pixels intended)
I wake up to see I now have 73 subscribers on YouTube, that means I've gained 67 subs in the last two days. :LZSexcite:
With all this practice, I'll be hitting competitive in social distancing soon.
Ugh! I have a headache coming on--not sure if it's from the sudden change in weather or caffeine withdraw...only one way to fi d out--Coffee time!
Found this old picture in the plastic case with my medical documents. I don't remember who this character is (I draw a lot of original characters and forgot about them very soon), but I like the design, may be I'll add guy in my game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strongsleepingpills