Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Battler (Battle Stances)

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: Like the walking sprites down below. (For the bear the first one on the left, for the cat the bottom one on the far left.)

Description: For my game you have a choice between 4 pets which are also playable characters, a dog cat crab and bear, I already have the dog and crab battlers but I need a battler for the bear and cat. I would like a battler for the cat and bear because I have found zero models for them as playable characters, if I could get this by saturday thatd be great, thanks much!

Reference Images:
[EDITED by Moderator
<--snip--> Please go to Aurora's deviantart page here. ]

Last edited by a moderator:

sithe21

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah an SV battler, im new to RPG maker, forgive me. Thanks for the Battler.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jodis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you. I am making a farm game for my mom and this will work perfectly for her. She wanted a bear.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Jodis Please note that the opening post does not include credits, which it should have done.
If you use the images in that post, you must credit Aurora. I am assuming from your post that you have already downloaded these. I shall be removing them from the post as Aurora does not permit reposting of her work.

For anyone who would like that bear, please go to Aurora's deviantart page, which you can find here.

Sevarihk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hey guys! Aurora here (Sevarihk is one of my aliases)

Unfortunately I can't offer a sideview battler (because pixeling and animation are not my stong suit) but I noticed that you use the old version of that bear face and thought you might like the updated version:
baer2_150.png

I dont really update Deviantart much, so you can find the updated bear face and other newer stuff here: http://www.rpg-studio.org/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=35810

Jodis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Jodis Please note that the opening post does not include credits, which it should have done.
If you use the images in that post, you must credit Aurora. I am assuming from your post that you have already downloaded these. I shall be removing them from the post as Aurora does not permit reposting of her work.

For anyone who would like that bear, please go to Aurora's deviantart page, which you can find here.

Thank you for your help

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Doing a thing in MV...

R3PuRjF.png
Don't you just hate it when you get a high level armor only for it to look like a metal plated bikini on your female character?? Seriously. How can that protect you??? Enemies can hit the squishy parts! :kaosigh:
Bathrooms are not designed for the middle of the night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtroMage