Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
RPG Maker MV

Hi!

I'm working on a comic based RPG game where you spend the bulk of the game playing as a cat who murders people to please their owner (an avid true crime podcast listener). I'm building the characters around our cats, Charlie "Murder Baby" (Left, your smart and sassy cat who tells it like it is and gets stuff done) and Princess Smelly Butt (Right, your loveable idiot who just wants to help make people happy...but usually knocks stuff over). I'm looking for cat battlers and sprites for general game play.
IMG_1673.jpg

The title is 'Murder Baby' and I'm looking for horror tilesets based in a city (in my mind Philadelphia as that is where it is based).
I've had trouble finding relevant tilesets that fit this idea. Trying to mimic city hall has been a big challenge as well as finding apartment themed furniture...So any direction on this would be appreciated.

The main character and many of the characters in the game are people of color, and i've noticed it's hard to come by good skin tones, and hairstyles that represent that population. The main character is based off of my best friend who is Puerto Rican so I'm looking for skin tone and hairstyles similar to the picture. Also just general face characteristics. I'd just love some curls, hair poofs, etc. for her character. Another big NPC character in my game is an Asian Male, so similar requests on that end for feature and skin tone requests. I'm going to hand draw and design my Face images for my characters so I really just need sprites or battler images used in general gameplay. IMG_1672.jpg

I also have not been able to find modern clothing sets! I would love some ripped jeans and flannels of different colors for my characters, male and female. Modern styles for other NPCs as well to fit the Philly vibes (flyers, eagles jerseys, etc.)

Just to include more photos for reference:
IMG_1674.jpg IMG_1675.jpg IMG_1676.jpg IMG_0334.JPG IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg IMG_1378.JPG IMG_0811.PNG IMG_0786.JPG

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm an adult married woman

Being a hobbyist dev and also loving my job is like nothing to lose during both busy days and holidays ~ ♥
I tried to free some space in my phone and this is what I find: https://framapic.org/Dio090k00QQ6/8tiNZ3AV5IYw.png
...Almost 60% of all images in my gallery is just that- books and notes and guides...
I've bought a set of Harry Potter to entertain myself. However, my crazy geography homework accounts for more than half of my homework.
Girls with swords are cool on their own. Then I give them guns. *Profit*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssalum