English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
========================================
2021 October 12th Update

PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS - HALLOWEEN 2
DOWNLOAD HERE
This is a free pack which matches the style of the other Pixel Fantasy RPG packs.

These icons can be used for any engine or any purpose, but they will match the requirements of RPG Maker.

The pack contains 48 different icons related to Halloween. The icons include:
  • Black cat
  • Bat
  • Ghost
  • Skull
  • Witch's hat
  • Broomsticks
  • Gravestones
  • Coffins
  • Candy
The icons are 32x32 each and are therefore compatible for RPG Maker MV's default item system. They can even be used in other makers as event icons.

However, they can be used for whatever you see fit - gamedev or otherwise!

dU2kOK.png

CREDIT AND TERMS OF USE:

You must credit Caz Wolf if you use or edit these assets for your project. Please read the Terms of Use included in the download before using these assets.

DISTRIBUTION:

I would ask that you please do not redistribute this pack to other parties without linking to this thread, or the download page. Thank you!

Drake616

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks a lot ! Absolutely love the style !

• Love
Reactions: Caz

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
2021 November 15th Update

Pixel Fantasy Tiles - New Desaturated Palette Variant, Tree Colours and Incoming MZ RTP Cast!

Good day, gamedevs!

Thank you for your patience with this project! I have been working on putting together funds to get some help to convert the RMMZ RTP characters into the Pixel Fantasy style, so we should hopefully have some new character assets shortly. :D I have added the Reid character sprite to the download too, so you are free to use him as you wish! Please make sure you own RPG Maker MZ in order to use this character, and please give credit to @melancholy-sama

I have also been busily updating the EULAs for all of my projects, so please make sure to check that out.

Another small update is the addition of a palette variation, which makes the tiles slightly more desaturated. The original palette is a lot more cutesy and bright, so this one is great for darker games!

Ix3wWd.png

You can now also find some new tree variations in the latest version of the download. Lots of different colours to choose from, making it easier to create autumnal scenery and maps that pop~

7nBIjB.png

Theinfluence

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very beautiful work.

We'd love to use the character sprites, and tilesets.

You did an outstanding work cazwolf.

• Love
Reactions: Caz

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
2021 December 3rd Update

A new tilepack is available: Pixel Fantasy Tiles - Homestead! Get your hands on variations, colour swaps and rotated versions of furniture! These are great for games where the player can decorate their own homes and spaces, like Animal Crossing, Stardew Valley, etc. :ewink:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

WOOP WOOP!
NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!!
Please, welcome to the stage...
Ramona Albright.png

Ramona Albright! A 20-year old World Key Guardian in training (More about the WKG's soon!), She is very impulsive, which leads us to the problem of the game. OOF. Kinda wanna wait till you know how to use the friggin World Key, huh?!
Bust sketch here!
IMG_20220124_110105.jpg
Little-by-little, keep improving your projects. That's how you finish them! ;)
Now it's official: My first RPG Maker game released on Steam will be released this year! I am so glad for this achievement and I am so happy to see a lot of gamedevs like me here working on what we love!
Mais informações no Post.png
Check out my MZ thread for 2 new waterplant edits and my MZVind water autotiles now without ground/cliffs, so you can put them on your own ground-tiles. Have fun!
It's for side-extra content. :kaophew:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alvezeno