RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

DennisJFoster

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
Need your help once more - I forgot where I got the dimensional flux - Thanks !!

DennisJFoster

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
I started the game over, I'm now in the snow region and at that fort (castle) the silver chest that is hard to get I found the broke pillar you push in the hole and got the 3 of them lined up - but now cannot get to them - need a 4th pillar ? Any help. I've never been able to figure it out ! Thanks

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I started the game over, I'm now in the snow region and at that fort (castle) the silver chest that is hard to get I found the broke pillar you push in the hole and got the 3 of them lined up - but now cannot get to them - need a 4th pillar ? Any help. I've never been able to figure it out ! Thanks
You will need one of those pillars to get into the next room first. After entering this room, there is another small pillar puzzle which leads to the main room by opening a locked gate. Now you can put the three pillars from before into position and go back through the gate you opened to the next room. From here, jump back across the pillar and go out the way you first came in to reach the three pillars.

DennisJFoster

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
Man, I must have been sleeping - I had all that done and didn't think about how to do it !! Thanks for waking me up - easy !!

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I tried to look for Lacquered Bamboo. But I could not find the resilient tree. Where should I go to look for Elemental Flux? Where is Delphina on the map? I am looking for Chrono Soul. I did flied all over the place. But I would not find the temple.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried to look for Lacquered Bamboo. But I could not find the resilient tree. Where should I go to look for Elemental Flux? Where is Delphina on the map? I am looking for Chrono Soul. I did flied all over the place. But I would not find the temple.
Lacquered Bamboo is stolen from Corrupt Treants inside Teldrassil. Elemental Flux can be acquired through synthesis. Delphina is the large city on the northeastern continent, and the temple you're looking for is there, too. However, you cannot land the Triton on the continent: you have to land on the small inlet to the south and then go through the cave.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I do not know where Teldrassil is.
What do I need to perform synthesis?
Is Delphina the black continent on the map? I flied and landed on the small inlet to the south where the bridge is. But I would not go through the cave because the cave is blocked by stone.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I do not know where Teldrassil is.
What do I need to perform synthesis?
Is Delphina the black continent on the map? I flied and landed on the small inlet to the south where the bridge is. But I would not go through the cave because the cave is blocked by stone.
Before you can go to Teldrassil and do synthesis and all that, you have to reach a certain point in the game, I'm not sure if you've reached that point yet or not. You are correct about Delphina, the stone blocking the cave will be gone after you go to Teldrsassil.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I went everywhere, I got all the souls except Chrono. I got everyone except Garrett. I did not participate in the award challenges on the island because it is hard. Where do I suppose to go then?

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I went everywhere, I got all the souls except Chrono. I got everyone except Garrett. I did not participate in the award challenges on the island because it is hard. Where do I suppose to go then?
Have you been to Tal'Varoth, the island floating off the coast of Acre? You should meet Rei there. If you have her already along with Keiji and Lena, then a scene will play the next time you go to the wheel of the Triton and you should finally get Garrett back. After that, you go to Teldrassil.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I do not see any island floating off the coast of acre.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I understand what you said. I have been everywhere. I actually don't know. I look for 2 hours.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sorry. I got it now. I have been to this island many time. I would not go downstairs. Now I can. Thank you.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is Teldrassil the town which is required the card to open the gate door? I went there, but I did not have enough money to buy synthesis receipt. So I flied to Delphina, but the cave is still blocked.

Euphoniac

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Teldrassil is the huge tree in the forest on the western continent (you can land the airship nearby). I even used the search function quickly to refresh my memory - this is a very specific term and this thread is only comprised of 11 pages so far.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I look at the synthesis receipt, there are way too many items for it. Is it worth to pay much pain to get that one weapon for Keiji? I have still not found Lacquered Bamboo yet.
I have to pay so much money to participate in the ladder battle. I do not have enough money for it. I guess I have to spend 2 more hours to get more money.
However, I did beat the continuous battle.
Is the random battle hard? I have not tried it yet.
Do I miss the locations for armor key and shield key?

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I look at the synthesis receipt, there are way too many items for it. Is it worth to pay much pain to get that one weapon for Keiji? I have still not found Lacquered Bamboo yet.
I have to pay so much money to participate in the ladder battle. I do not have enough money for it. I guess I have to spend 2 more hours to get more money.
However, I did beat the continuous battle.
Is the random battle hard? I have not tried it yet.
Do I miss the locations for armor key and shield key?
The Lacquered Bamboo is stolen from Corrupt Treants inside Teldrassil. Keiji's Masamune is better than any other katana he can get at this point in the game, but it's up to you if you feel it's worth it or not.

The ladder battles do require a lot of money, but you should have tons of it by the end of the game. Don't sweat it if you can't complete all the ladder battles right now, some of them will be pitting you against monsters you might not be able to handle anyway. By "random battle" I'm assuming you mean the wager battle? The difficulty is tied to the odds you select: higher odds mean more difficult monsters but more money if you win.

The shield key is in the orphanage by Arondight. The Armor Key is created through synthesis.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Where is Arondight on the map? I keep forgetting location.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.
rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Springy120