Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I got lost. I do not know how to get back. I tried for 30 mins.
I tried to kind of draw the path you can take to get out in the picture below.

Follow the red line going left until you get to the small clearing up above. Once there, move through the wall left and follow the other red line (it's a straight path) to exit.

Attachments

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I tried to kind of draw the path you can take to get out in the picture below.

Follow the red line going left until you get to the small clearing up above. Once there, move through the wall left and follow the other red line (it's a straight path) to exit.
Thank you. I found out the way to do it earlier. I just click on the location, it automatically moves there for me.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I look at the synthesis receipt, these items I need to have to get elemental flux and armor key.

1. Coagulator
2. Diffuser
3. Arcane Shard
4. Magic Powder
5. Worn Key
6. Crystallized Nectar.

Where should I go to look for them?

So far I found 3 cats for the lady on the island. How many cats does she have?

Euphoniac

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Seriously, do you even try? I'm sorry if you suffer from some sort of handicap, because then you aren't fully responsible for your behavior, but come on: You convey the impression "I haven't tried anything yet, now please hold my hand and the play the game for me". Some of the items mentioned are either low level synthesis items (thus you should see them on the list when trying to synthesize anything) or can even be bought at the same location, other items are the most basic of monster drop/steal items. Do you check if your questions have been answered here before at all? Do you search the game's world even for a minute? If you come across a locked door, you don't have to ask immediately how to open that door. Search every map, every location, advance the plot, even if it takes hours, and if you still don't know how to open that door (and if no one already revealed how to open that door), then you're entitled to ask.

Chazareth is a cool guy, and he has to save face as developer, but you, t28nguye, seriously piss me off. Judging from your behavior so far, you won't be able to finish the final dungeon, anyway. In order to avoid this outcome, try to accomplish something on your own for a change (or pray that Chazareth will continue to babysit your playthrough). Every player misses the forest for the trees sometimes and needs to ask a "dumb" question, but you can't ask these "dumb" questions impolitely and in quick succession.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I look at the synthesis receipt, these items I need to have to get elemental flux and armor key.

1. Coagulator
2. Diffuser
3. Arcane Shard
4. Magic Powder
5. Worn Key
6. Crystallized Nectar.

Where should I go to look for them?

So far I found 3 cats for the lady on the island. How many cats does she have?
Coagulators and Diffusers can be purchased in the synthesis shop itself from the NPC who sold you the synthesis list. Arcane Shards can be stolen from Arcane Sprites, which can be encountered in the desert. The Worn Key is given to you by Masotun, simply speak to him at the battle arena. Crystallized Nectar is given to you by the mantis king if you speak to him.

Magic Powders can be found in a lot of places, as well as drops or steals from various monsters. In a future update, I may include a new section in the compendium to detail all synthesis materials and where to get them, but for now I urge you to look at post #119 in this thread: Euphoniac compiled a nearly complete list of synthesis items and how to get them, it's a very helpful post.

The cat lady has 5 cats total but you only need to bring 1 more to her. You'll find him later, can't miss it.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you.

I found the fourth cat.
After I spoke to the manager of Delphina, He told the team to go to the research lab. But I do not know how to park the ship inside the area.
Is the desert southeast of the map? I walk around there and try to find the Arcane Sprites but I failed.
I thought the king, the father of Keiji was dead.
I am sorry I set to ignore all Euphoniac's posts. I will not see any of his/her posts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.< I think I might need to ask help for this.
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CecilGP