Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I got lost. I do not know how to get back. I tried for 30 mins.
I tried to kind of draw the path you can take to get out in the picture below.

Follow the red line going left until you get to the small clearing up above. Once there, move through the wall left and follow the other red line (it's a straight path) to exit.

Attachments

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I tried to kind of draw the path you can take to get out in the picture below.

Follow the red line going left until you get to the small clearing up above. Once there, move through the wall left and follow the other red line (it's a straight path) to exit.
Thank you. I found out the way to do it earlier. I just click on the location, it automatically moves there for me.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I look at the synthesis receipt, these items I need to have to get elemental flux and armor key.

1. Coagulator
2. Diffuser
3. Arcane Shard
4. Magic Powder
5. Worn Key
6. Crystallized Nectar.

Where should I go to look for them?

So far I found 3 cats for the lady on the island. How many cats does she have?

Euphoniac

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Seriously, do you even try? I'm sorry if you suffer from some sort of handicap, because then you aren't fully responsible for your behavior, but come on: You convey the impression "I haven't tried anything yet, now please hold my hand and the play the game for me". Some of the items mentioned are either low level synthesis items (thus you should see them on the list when trying to synthesize anything) or can even be bought at the same location, other items are the most basic of monster drop/steal items. Do you check if your questions have been answered here before at all? Do you search the game's world even for a minute? If you come across a locked door, you don't have to ask immediately how to open that door. Search every map, every location, advance the plot, even if it takes hours, and if you still don't know how to open that door (and if no one already revealed how to open that door), then you're entitled to ask.

Chazareth is a cool guy, and he has to save face as developer, but you, t28nguye, seriously piss me off. Judging from your behavior so far, you won't be able to finish the final dungeon, anyway. In order to avoid this outcome, try to accomplish something on your own for a change (or pray that Chazareth will continue to babysit your playthrough). Every player misses the forest for the trees sometimes and needs to ask a "dumb" question, but you can't ask these "dumb" questions impolitely and in quick succession.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I look at the synthesis receipt, these items I need to have to get elemental flux and armor key.

1. Coagulator
2. Diffuser
3. Arcane Shard
4. Magic Powder
5. Worn Key
6. Crystallized Nectar.

Where should I go to look for them?

So far I found 3 cats for the lady on the island. How many cats does she have?
Coagulators and Diffusers can be purchased in the synthesis shop itself from the NPC who sold you the synthesis list. Arcane Shards can be stolen from Arcane Sprites, which can be encountered in the desert. The Worn Key is given to you by Masotun, simply speak to him at the battle arena. Crystallized Nectar is given to you by the mantis king if you speak to him.

Magic Powders can be found in a lot of places, as well as drops or steals from various monsters. In a future update, I may include a new section in the compendium to detail all synthesis materials and where to get them, but for now I urge you to look at post #119 in this thread: Euphoniac compiled a nearly complete list of synthesis items and how to get them, it's a very helpful post.

The cat lady has 5 cats total but you only need to bring 1 more to her. You'll find him later, can't miss it.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you.

I found the fourth cat.
After I spoke to the manager of Delphina, He told the team to go to the research lab. But I do not know how to park the ship inside the area.
Is the desert southeast of the map? I walk around there and try to find the Arcane Sprites but I failed.
I thought the king, the father of Keiji was dead.
I am sorry I set to ignore all Euphoniac's posts. I will not see any of his/her posts.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you.

I found the fourth cat.
After I spoke to the manager of Delphina, He told the team to go to the research lab. But I do not know how to park the ship inside the area.
Is the desert southeast of the map? I walk around there and try to find the Arcane Sprites but I failed.
I thought the king, the father of Keiji was dead.
I am sorry I set to ignore all Euphoniac's posts. I will not see any of his/her posts.
When you're in your airship, just fly over the helipad next to the city and it will take you to the deck. Now exit out the hatch and you'll be in the city.

Arcane Sprites are found in the desert region in the southeast, not in the ruins themselves, just the desert areas outside.

Euphoniac

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Well, any regrets I might have had because of my outburst are gone. I tried several times to help you, t28nguye, a bit faster when Chazareth couldn't be there immediately because of time zone related reasons, but that's over now. Darn filter-bubbled internet. At least this thread continues to gain posts and views, which means Chazareth's excellent game will remain a hot topic.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I tried to battle the big slime, but I failed to defeat it 5 times. It seems never be killed.
I got all the keys, but the stuffs in there are not useful at this point anymore.
I gave up on forge list 2 because I don't know where the items are.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried to battle the big slime, but I failed to defeat it 5 times. It seems never be killed.
I got all the keys, but the stuffs in there are not useful at this point anymore.
I gave up on forge list 2 because I don't know where the items are.
Keiji's ultimate weapon requires three items:
-Dimensional Flux is acquired by completing Barth's side quest
-Orihalcum Fragment is found in the ocean depths inside a crate in the cavern where you first got on board the Valkyrion
-As for the Enchanted Hammer, take a look at post #148 for a detailed of explanation of how to get it.

Don't sweat it if you can't kill Godslime right now. Although you don't need to be at max level, being 55+ is recommended, as well as having all the best gear in the game. Get to the end of the story, do all the side quests and adjust your strategy accordingly, and you should eventually be able to beat it.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Keiji's ultimate weapon requires three items:
-Dimensional Flux is acquired by completing Barth's side quest
-Orihalcum Fragment is found in the ocean depths inside a crate in the cavern where you first got on board the Valkyrion
-As for the Enchanted Hammer, take a look at post #148 for a detailed of explanation of how to get it.

Don't sweat it if you can't kill Godslime right now. Although you don't need to be at max level, being 55+ is recommended, as well as having all the best gear in the game. Get to the end of the story, do all the side quests and adjust your strategy accordingly, and you should eventually be able to beat it.
What is Barth's side quest? Barth said he worried about his own crew. That is it. I flied back to where the team met him. But nothing.

I bought all relics, all weapons, all armors and the team reached level 60 already. But I cannot defeat the big slime. The team did very little damage to it while the slime keeps recovering 12000HP once in a while. Then the slime killed the team when the red bar was reached.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What is Barth's side quest? Barth said he worried about his own crew. That is it. I flied back to where the team met him. But nothing.
Go to Seaknell and enter the bar. Talk with the sailors there to start his quest.

As far as Godslime goes, he has sky-high defenses, so certain hit attacks do a lot of damage to him. Limit Breaks and all of Keiji's Bushido skills do this. In addition, debuffing his vitality, spirit, and speed are helpful in keeping him under control but be careful about going overboard with buff/debuffs because he will periodically purge all of them and heal for every buff/debuff purged. Since he frequently counters with Dispel, it's largely a waste of time trying to maintain magical effects like Safe, Shell, or Haste on anyone who is going to be attacking a lot.

His limit gauge resets after every 20% HP lost, so you need to do this five times during the fight.l. It IS possible to survive Obliterate through Phoenix Rings, Rei's Radiance limit break, or just getting a lucky revive, but this would probably only delay the inevitable. You can also steal a Megalixir from him; could come in handy.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you. I defeated the evil slime. I had to put both Keiji and Garrett in the middle instead of the front to increase their defenses. I chose Lena instead of Rei. Lena's wind attack is up to 4000 per turn (I equipped Lena so that she can attack twice). I equipped everyone with reflection so that the slime can damage itself. I used Garrett to blind the slime and speed up the team. I used Phoebe to heal, cure and protect. Lena is the main attacker. I used Keiji to reduce the slime's spirit and to attack when he gained enough energy. But it took me a long time (15-30 min) to defeat the evil slime.
I forgot to steal Megalixir from the slime. What is it for?
However, the reward for winning is nothing special.
I did all the challenge battles (ladder, survivor and wager). These battles are much easier than the slime
I guess I will do Barth's sidequest tomorrow. Then go to the big sphere in the middle of the map.
Do I forget anything important?

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
After I defeated the slime, the phoenix ring I equipped Garrett is gone and his shield is also gone.

Lady_JJ

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not sure about which shield you had equipped, but the Phoenix Ring clearly states it will disappear if used to revive during battle. "Revive then break"

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Now I understand "break" is meant "removed and disappeared". I thought "break" is meant "skip a turn" or "something else". So it is just an add-on function, not really a good relic.

Euphoniac

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
If I remember correctly, defeating the Godslime nets the player an item that can be used an indefinite number of times to inflict 99999 damage on one enemy each turn, which means the player needs two turns at most to kill any of the remaining (boss) enemies. t28nguye's reaction: "The reward for winning is nothing special." (sorry, I couldn't resist). :D

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I guess I will do Barth's sidequest tomorrow. Then go to the big sphere in the middle of the map.
Do I forget anything important?
That should be all. The portal in the center of the map leads to the final dungeon. Though, since you have the Hammer Knife, it should be a cake walk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's Saturday already. Last Saturday felt just like yesterday. o_o
I really need to stop adding more levels to this thing already...
My computer is now on the dead list. Parts and Services stopped two days ago for this type.
someone help my thread has been silent since the initial post I just wanna make a goddamn game
People3_6 and People3_7 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monsterwave18