t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I am in the final dungeon. It is a maze but I figure out how to turn off the barriers. Both teams have to work back and forth. I will finish it tomorrow. It takes me a while because I want to train the team little more. What is Hammer Knife for?

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Use it during battle. :)
Can you check the wisdom charm? I don't see it doubles the JP stat at all.
I just finished the game. The game is very amazing great. You and your team deserve A+.
Thank you for your patience for helping me along the way.
Phoebe is my favorite player. Even though her HP is little, but her magical attack in term of healing and attack are both strong.
One more thing, What is Hammer Knife for? I did not use it during battle. It remains mystery I guess.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you check the wisdom charm? I don't see it doubles the JP stat at all.
I just finished the game. The game is very amazing great. You and your team deserve A+.
Thank you for your patience for helping me along the way.
Phoebe is my favorite player. Even though her HP is little, but her magical attack in term of healing and attack are both strong.
One more thing, What is Hammer Knife for? I did not use it during battle. It remains mystery I guess.
I just checked Wisdom Charm and it is working correctly. The only indication of this is that on the battle result screen, whoever has it should be getting twice as much JP.

The Hammer Knife deals 99999 unavoidable damage to the target, and it has indefinite uses. Just a silly little bonus to have because if you've beaten Godslime, then nothing in the game is really going to be a threat to you.

I'm going on a bit of a rant here, but Phoebe has actually presented some balance problems throughout development of this game. One goal I had in mind was not to just balance out characters in terms of capability, but to make every battle winnable regardless of who you choose to bring. Each boss can be approached, and won, in many different ways but one universal method that makes every fight easier is to just bring Phoebe; her specialization in healing makes everything easier, and she's technically the most powerful character in the game when you look at it that way.

Thank you for playing. I didn't have a team, this was all done by me over the course of about a year and half (two years total when factoring in all the writing/planning). It gives me a great deal of satisfaction whenever someone plays and ends up liking the game, so I'm glad it turned out alright.

kenlan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Hi.
This is almost a perfect game, but i found one thing for players to avoid.
If you have : Shozoku equipped and start a battle when the character with Shozoku is dead, then the battle never start because it`s waiting for the dead character to act.
Thanks for this wonderful game. Maybe some sorts of hints somewhere (a quest log maybe) should be good to have if you forget where to go/what to do.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi.
This is almost a perfect game, but i found one thing for players to avoid.
If you have : Shozoku equipped and start a battle when the character with Shozoku is dead, then the battle never start because it`s waiting for the dead character to act.
Thanks for this wonderful game. Maybe some sorts of hints somewhere (a quest log maybe) should be good to have if you forget where to go/what to do.
Thanks for finding this, I'll look into trying to fix it. Or perhaps completely changing what Shozoku does.

As for a "quest log" or sorts... I suppose I could work out something, and it makes sense to have one. Sometimes you can get lost in a sidequest and forget what you were supposed to be doing.

AntareElAmore

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello!
I'd like to report an issue/error I found while playing: This TypeError.
It says: TypeError Cannot read property 'match' of undefined
1584212046783.png

Now, to clarify where and when it's happening: When Lena rejoins the party after beating the Abomination in the Abyssal Ruins and you are teleported back to the airship. All is fine, until I go to the helm and travel back in the world map. After selecting "Yes" to the option to go back, screen fades out and the error appears, leaving me stuck in the airship.
After a bit of research, someone pointed out these types of errors may come due to use of new archives in old saves or some problems regarding game plugins. However, I know little to nothing in RPGMaker aside from 2k and 2k3 and there was no tampering whatsoever with the archives, so I decided to post here and see if it has an answer.

Aside from that, it's a great game and I'm enjoying every minute of it! I've had very few issues aside from this one, so it's one hell of a ride!

I'm new to the forum, so whatever issues may happen regarding to threads or posts, please, let me know :)

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!
I'd like to report an issue/error I found while playing: This TypeError.
It says: TypeError Cannot read property 'match' of undefined
View attachment 136835

Now, to clarify where and when it's happening: When Lena rejoins the party after beating the Abomination in the Abyssal Ruins and you are teleported back to the airship. All is fine, until I go to the helm and travel back in the world map. After selecting "Yes" to the option to go back, screen fades out and the error appears, leaving me stuck in the airship.
After a bit of research, someone pointed out these types of errors may come due to use of new archives in old saves or some problems regarding game plugins. However, I know little to nothing in RPGMaker aside from 2k and 2k3 and there was no tampering whatsoever with the archives, so I decided to post here and see if it has an answer.

Aside from that, it's a great game and I'm enjoying every minute of it! I've had very few issues aside from this one, so it's one hell of a ride!

I'm new to the forum, so whatever issues may happen regarding to threads or posts, please, let me know :)
Thanks for informing me of this. I'm working on a new patch for the game, so I'll look into this issue. So far, I haven't been able to replicate the problem but I still need some more time to test. If it isn't too much trouble, can you get this error message again and then press F8 to bring up the console, and then post a screenshot of it? It likely is a problem with a plugin, possibly one plugin conflicting with another.

AntareElAmore

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Thanks for informing me of this. I'm working on a new patch for the game, so I'll look into this issue. So far, I haven't been able to replicate the problem but I still need some more time to test. If it isn't too much trouble, can you get this error message again and then press F8 to bring up the console, and then post a screenshot of it? It likely is a problem with a plugin, possibly one plugin conflicting with another.

Hello there.

I tried opening the console command, but it seems it can only be done while playing the game from the Playtest on RPG Maker MV (Happens nothing when I try to press F8 for it). I downloaded the engine to test more of those commands, but I couldn't open the project with it (It doesn't show on the Open Project menu). I'm still trying to figure out how to open it.

Sorry! :( I'll still try and help however I can.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@AntareElAmore if you are smart, send him the savefile so it will be easier to replicate you issue.
if you get it 3x in a row on the same spot, its easier to find the issue for him because it occure in
that save file.

I had a gamecrash in a different game non-stop, after sending it, he knew where to look.
so this can be done in the exact same way while after development, it would be hard to call
the console log ^^.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried opening the console command, but it seems it can only be done while playing the game from the Playtest on RPG Maker MV (Happens nothing when I try to press F8 for it).
I forgot, it only works from playtest, I wish it worked when actually playing the game.

send him the savefile so it will be easier to replicate you issue.
This can work, too. Being able to replicate the issue is the easiest way to figure out what's wrong. I'll keep looking into it.

kenlan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Hi , this looks strange.Hi. This is reported earlier i think, but still her. Looks a little strange.

AntareElAmore

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello once again!

I've been playing the game and trying many different builds for a lot of characters. While doing so, I found an issue that I can't recall being mentioned in this thread: the Genji Glove + Titan Glove combo

Here's the thing: If I equip both of them, I will be able to dual-wield two-handed weapons. However, I found out that if both weapons are already equipped, if I remove Titan Gloves, they will remain equipped. As long as I don't change my off-hand weapon or Genji Gloves, this condition will remain. If I remove my main-hand weapon, then I can only equip one-handed weapons afterwards. The best scenario would be just leave both of them be.
Here's the print: 1584741576209.png

It's not game-breaking, but it basically trivializes an unique accessory that can't be found anywhere else. It opens up A LOT of building potential,but it's at the very least an exploit. If it wasn't corrected, you may consider this a bug.

Cheers!

AntareElAmore

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hello once again!

I've been playing the game and trying many different builds for a lot of characters. While doing so, I found an issue that I can't recall being mentioned in this thread: the Genji Glove + Titan Glove combo

Here's the thing: If I equip both of them, I will be able to dual-wield two-handed weapons. However, I found out that if both weapons are already equipped, if I remove Titan Gloves, they will remain equipped. As long as I don't change my off-hand weapon or Genji Gloves, this condition will remain. If I remove my main-hand weapon, then I can only equip one-handed weapons afterwards. The best scenario would be just leave both of them be.
Here's the print: View attachment 137476

It's not game-breaking, but it basically trivializes an unique accessory that can't be found anywhere else. It opens up A LOT of building potential,but it's at the very least an exploit. If it wasn't corrected, you may consider this a bug.

Cheers!
EDIT:
Good news, it has a really troll and unexpected failsafe.
This exploit doesn't work because once you change maps or enter battle, automatically, the actor is stripped of it's equipments, leaving it naked for battle (Don't worry, they are not lost or anything)

It was too good to be true :)

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good news, it has a really troll and unexpected failsafe.
This exploit doesn't work because once you change maps or enter battle, automatically, the actor is stripped of it's equipments, leaving it naked for battle (Don't worry, they are not lost or anything)

It was too good to be true :)
And I really don't know why it does that. Two-handed weapons, once equipped, give you a hidden passive state that disables the use of a shield. The Titan Glove also gives you a hidden passive state when equipped: if you equip a two handed weapon, it will check to see if you are also under the Titan Glove state, and if you are, it will not give you the two-handed state.

In the end, it's an unintended exploit with an unintended punishment for trying, so... I guess I'll just leave it be.

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have released an update for the game which makes a few quality of life changes and bog fixes. Thanks to everyone who played and gave me feedback.

Ryu993

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
italian,english
Primarily Uses
N/A
hello i try to download your games but when i open the rar he tells me that the file are corrupted. Thank you very much

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hello i try to download your games but when i open the rar he tells me that the file are corrupted. Thank you very much
It might help to repair the archive. If you right-click the RAR archive and select "Repair" it should hopefully work. I just tried downloading and extracting it myself and it worked.

Ryu993

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
italian,english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello good morning,I repaired the file but is still corrupted...Thank you very much

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyRandomology